chapter - 33

After their small emotional scene everyone clams themselves and starts enjoying the evening, they all are very happy and excited to start their new journeys with love of their life, MewGulf, brightwin, boatmild and zeesaint all are very lucky to have each other and they all are discussing about to what the next step they take but as brightwin says they want MewGulf to get marry first...

Zee :- so buddy any plans for your wedding... 'smirking'

Mew :- actually we have decided to get married maybe next month but before my kitten baby bump appears but i am worried about gulf health as doctor said he need rest and have to be careful... 'said looking at his baby with love'

Mewgulf already talked about the marriage plan when they are returning back but they didn't decide when they should arrange the wedding as they are confused whether the wedding should be after kids or before kids and most importantly taking care of the gulf health but somehow mewgulf was arranged to held their wedding next month and so when brightwin ask them to marry as soon as possible and before welcome the kids...

Boat :- don't worry that we all are here to help you guys, do you have any ideas for a wedding.... 'excitedly ask mew'

Mew :- whatever my kitten says, so do you want anything specific... 'looking at his baby lovingly'

Gulf :- i want a beach wedding but not on a large scale, just friends and some close ones... ' said capping his hand like a happy kid who won the first prize in competition'

Mew :- whatever you say... 'with evil smirk'

Mild :- but p'mew what about media and all, you know you are a famous personality and one of the famous businessmen in the country so media will not let this go like that... 'asked worried because as gulf don't want any big weeding especially when he was pregnant'

Bright :- don't worry about media i will ask my few trusted reporter to record the wedding... 'giving assuring smile'

Win :- me and p'bai will take care of decoration and invitations...

Saint :- me and p'zee will take care of security and venue...

Mild :- me and p'boat will take care of food and arrangments...

Mew :- i guess i will take care of my kitten and puppies... 'smirking while looking at his angel'

Gulf :- but what about a wedding suit, makeup and all... 'pouting'

Mild :- i told you na we are pointing at the boat' take care of that you just chill and wait to become a wife... 'wink'

Gulf :- wife my ass, i am also husband huh... 'said angerly'

Mew :- yes kitten you are husband but for me you are going to be my wify... 'while licking his lips and looking at his baby'

Gulf  :- shamless... 'hid his face in mew's neck'

Zee :- ok ok stop teasing gulf see how shy he was looking...

Boat :- i am hungry let's start dinner i can't wait for any more minute...

Everyone start putting food in their plates except gulf because he don't like to eat this food he was carving for some other food to eat, mew notice his kitten didn't put anything on the his plate so he got worried...

Mew :- baby why are you not eating... 'asked in soft tone while holding his hand'

Gulf :- i don't want to eat this food i want to eat something else... 'pouting'