chapter - 44

When gulf was in his 10th week it was time to see their puppies first glance, they have appointment for the check up and everyone tag themselves with MewGulf except taetee as they have a urgent meeting to attend on behalf of mew...

Everyone was damn excited to see puppies for the first time from the ultrasound MewGulf was extremely happy and nervous, so everyone decided to accompany them but not to disturb others in the hospital...

At the hospital...

Kristsingto is in their own world, singto was busy looking in the file of the patient while krist was back hugging him and placing kisses on his neck...

Singto :- you lazy doc let me work or i will kick you out of the room... 'said in an irritating tone while making kirst pout and shaking his head'

Kirst :- no let me pamper my husband now...

Singto :- you know what i am done with you asshole, get the fuck out of here otherwise no cuddling and kisses for you... 'said with smirk'

Kirst :- meanie huh...

Hugged singto more tightly but before singto say or do anything the door opens with the loud voice and welcoming all the couples with a naughty look...

Bright :- phi i think we distribute the doctors on the duty... 'with smirk'

Zee :- ohh see how busy they are... 'innocently'

Boat :- very hardworking doctors i tell you... 'wink'

Singto :- what are you all doing here and where the patient...

Gulf :- over here... coming from behind' and they are here to see puppies...

Krist :- seriously guys this is a hospital that has some respect and manners...

Mew :- see who's talking about respect and manners...

Win :- p'krist we want to see the baby please...

Saint :- allow us we promise not to interrupt you or create any disturbance....

Singto :- 'sighed' ok...

Krist :- but you guys wait here MewGulf comes inside, when i call then you all can come inside... 'in professional tone'

Singto :- are you ready guys to see the first glance of the baby...

MewGulf:- yes...

MewGulf took a deep breath and went inside the room with kristsingto to see their puppies for the first time...

Singto :- gulf remove your t-shirt and lay down and relax...

Mew helped his kitten to remove his shirt, Krist took the gel and applied it on the gulf's tummy, the gel was cold so the gulf was shaken a little bit, mew was looking at his kitten with a worried face...

After applying the gel krist held the transducer in his hand and started rotating on the gulf's tummy and told MewGulf to look at the monitor, MewGulf watching very carefully and after a few minutes they found their puppies for the first time...

Krist :- look here is your babies health and fine... 'said while pointing at the babies on the screen...

Gulf :- meow our puppies our babies... 'while sobbing, mew nodded his head while wiping his tears and bent down to kiss his kitten's forehead'

MewGulf burst into the tears when they saw tiny puppies, they interwined their hand and cried happily, the moment was beyond anything that they can't explain in words while singto called everyone inside the room and showed the babies...