chapter - 27

Little amanda don't know that her conversation with gulf was recording and other are listening to everything....When she left the room, other ran inside and seeing gulf crying like hell...

Gulf :- how the fuck she can be this low just to take her revange she was destroying my meow life, how can she ruin someone's life like this... 'shaking'

Mew :- kitten it's ok stop crying... 'kissed his head try to clam him down'

Gulf :- p'mew she was complete obsessed with you she will ruin everything, she will destroy you...
'feeling scared'

Mew :- baby nothing will be happen to me, to anyone i will not let her do anything against us... 'hold his baby face in his hands'

Gulf :- p'mew she she... 'interrupted by mew'

Mew :- shh shh baby please stop be strong for me if you are my weakness you are also my strength... 'placing kiss on his kitten's forehead'

Zee :- mew was right gulf please stop crying we all are here for you and mew... 'said softly'

Bright :- yes guppy look at us we all are here with you and phi, we are not going to let that ruin our happiness...
'hugging gulf from side'

Gulf :- i am scared she was insane, she continuously telling me what she had done and what she will going to do... 'sobbing on his meow's chest'

Saint :- as we let her do anything, come on phi it's not the time to get weak it's a time to be strong and tell that bitch you are not p'mew's weakness you are his strength.... 'said in confident tone'

Mild :- yes buddy we all are together in this we let her regret her what she has done... 'with dark voice'

Boat :- babe is right gulf we have to be strong for each other we not let's her use us... 'with determine tone'

Mew :- yes kitten you have to be control your emotions for the right time and i am allowing you to cry more... 'wipping his baby's tears'

Zee :- yes gulf mew is right collect yourself together and use your emotions in right time on right person... 'with smirk'

Win :- phi look at me, 'gulf look at his bunny with sad smile' I know you are hurting right now but i know you better, you are not going to waste your tears in that bitch you remember when puifai come and mess with you that time p'mew was there for you like your shadow he protect you from her so now it's your turn to protect your meow and be his shadow, i know what are you going through but if you want to use your emotions than use on her not waste in crying, i know my phi is strong... 'smiling looking directly in his phi's eye'

Gulf :- 'breaking hug and wip his tears' yes bunny you are right i can't be like this she made me weak for sometime but i will not let her go like this i want to bit shit out of her, she wants to make my meow her toy i will make her toy for others i am not let's her to ruin my happiness... 'turning to mew'
I want that bitch in he home tomorrow after the press conference i don't want you to hand over that bitch to cops that easily I want to teach her some lessons can you bring her there... 'in dark deep voice'

Mew :- anything for you kitten don't worry i actually thinking of that before hand over her let's play with her... 'with evil smirk'

Mild :- hmm come on let's go it's later other wise that bitch will come her serching us...

Boat :- yup let's go bye good...

Mew :- before boat zee i want you guys check everything in hell home before taking her there...