chapter - 45

The day before the wedding zeesaint...

For the past 2 weeks everyone was busy with the perpetration of the marriage, Zeesaint is happy and nervous, in these two weeks gulf was throwing a lot of tantrums on everyone because he was ignored by all as they are not allowing him to work or to move here and there, he was just sitting and watching around while pouting and sulking especially towards his meow who was not allowing him work...

Seeing his kitten like that mew was feeling bad but he can't risk his kitten and puppies at all as krist suggests to avoid any complications, from past 2 weeks mew was compensated with his dick to make his kitten stop sulking and who was mew to complain he was loving every bite of it...

At night all bottoms together at the pool side and toppers are in the living room while teasing soon to be husbands and as always gulf throwing his tantrums on the bottoms as he demanded for the ice cream so he can think of stop sulking, bottoms has no other choice to fulfill gulf's request as they were scared of his mood swings more than anything...

At pool side

Gulf was eating his ice cream cheerfully ignoring others...

Mild :- seriously gulf you are still sulking even if we let you have ice cream while taking so much risk... 'getting scared'

Win :- ufff phi if p'mew gets to know about this then we are dead by now... 'while imagining mew's scary expression'

Tee :- he became an evil man when it came to you baby boy... 'giving puppy eyes'

Saint :- phi let it go na please for me, tomorrow is my wedding do you want to make me and p'zee sad on are big day... 'request innocently in soft tone'

Gulf :- 'putting his empty tub of ice cream aside' ok but just for you nong... 'giving his brightest smile'

Mild :- so saint are you ready to be unbox for your first night...

Tee :- nong don't give in your husband easy otherwise they take you whole night...

Win :- saint takes care of your ass na buddy i know p'zee will not be satisfied with your ass in just 1st round...

Saint :- how shamelessly you all phis can talk to me ufff no filter at all and you win, i hate you, why I'm even your best friend... 'while blushing'

Win :- awww too late to complaint, now you are stuck with us forever...

Tee :- ok ok let's go to sleep now, we all have a lot of work to do tomorrow and my beautiful nong saint needs a beaute sleep as he has to impress his husband for a special night... 'with smirk'

Sanit :- p'tee... 'whining'

They continue teasing the saint and discussing the wedding, as expected gulf, everyone has different work to do and make saint marriage memorable...

In the living room

All the toppers are laying on the couch with beers as they all are discussing the tomorrow's event and teasing shamelessly while advising zee how to enjoy his special night...

Tae :- so I'm planning to give zee a box of different flavours condom... 'smirking'

Boat :- so i will gift him different flavours of lubs... 'wink'

Bright :- i think your gifts will be waste as i think p'zee like raw and rough...

Zee :- ohhh common you guys are so mean discussing about my sexual life and you tee boat what with you guys who gave condom and lub as wedding gift, ufff you guys are just impossible...