chapter - 18

Morning came and the MewGulf was still sleeping peacefully in each other's arm, both are in deep sleep but gulf jolted in his sleep which made him awake, he blinking continuously to adjust his eye sight, he felt warm when he realised that he was been hugged by mew...

He looked up slowly and find mew was still sleeping he was looking as angel sleep in his arms, he try to sit but his body was sorry as hell from last night activity, he gently sit and hug his keens while looking at mew's face, his nose, his eyes, his lips all belongs to him only him, gulf about to pull his hand but suddenly mew hold his hand...

Mew :- having fun admiring your soon to be husband...'with smirk:

Gulf :- 'blushed' why not it's all mine after all I have all the right to admire my future husband...'smirk'

Mew pull gulf and hovered on top of him, gulf hit his chest, mew kissed gulf lips and gulf kiss him back with same intensity, mew pull back and looked at his fiance lovingly...

Mew :- good morning my angel...

Gulf :- good morning my devil...

Mew :- hmmm!!! Sorry I am last night are you in pain i lost my control...

Gulf :- you are beast can't you be more gentle I am sore and my hips, my back, paining like hell...

Mew :- i sorry kitten...

Gulf :- hmmm it's ok but i am hungry...'showing his puppy eyes with pout'

Mew :- stop being this cute kitten otherwise I will have you again right here right now...'with evil smirk'

Gulf :- shameless...'blushing hard'

Mew :- alright!!! Come lets shower together then we order food...

Mew get out of the bed and stretch his hand but gulf grabbing his hand to mew to carry him...

Gulf :- can you carry me to the bathroom... I can't move it's paining and sore right now...' said cutely while making puppy face '

Mew :- come here I will do what my angel wants...' he kissed his forehead before caring him'

Mew gently carry gulf in bridal style in his arms not to hurt him more and went towards bathroom, he placed his kitten on the sink while he goes to feel tub with warm water which help gulf to reduce his pain... After filling the tab he carried his baby angel in his arms to the bathtub he placed gulf in tab and sit behind him pulling his kitten closer to his chest, gulf place his head on mew's chest while sitting in between mew's legs... Both feeling each other warmth, mew rub his shoulders, his back and massage his baby's hips to reduce some pain they seat in that position for an hour....

Both came out of the tab, mew help his kitten to clean himself and wip water from his body, mew again carry his angel in his arm and move inside the room, he make sit gulf comfortably on the bed while mew went to wear his cloths, after coming back mew ask his baby to lay down on his stomach so he can apply ointment in his hole and help gulf to put his cloths...

Mew :- kitten do you want have food outside or should I order here...

Gulf :- order here only... I am in pain can't move...hmm love can we call others to join us...

Mew :- whatever my kitten say... I will call them and order food for my wify... 'wink'

Gulf :- 'blushed' i not wife i am also husband...' said cutely with pout'

Mew :- 'peak on his lips' but for me you are my wify...

Mew left gulf in room to take rest, he went to outside he call his friends and invite them to there Love Paradise for breakfast or brunch (that tree house has name which was given by MG) after inviting them, mew call house service to arrange food in tree house...