Chapter 6: Gary vs Eli

-short chapter Sorry-

Third Person's POV

Gary looks at his friend in shock at his words and ask "you.. want to battle me?"

Eli nods and replies "yeah, I mean is has been a while since we've battled, any problem?" Sylveon looks at Gary with a determine glare

Gary sighs defeatedly and says "nothing of the sort is just...when I battle it brings me flash backs, pretty bad one"

Eli's brows furrows in concern but says "I know what happened in the past really had affected you so much... But trust me when I'm telling you this...I'm over it"

Clemont and Bonnie looks at Eli confusedly as Ash sighs and says "that's a long story" Pikachu does a sad cry "Pika..."

Gary then says "alright I accept, but it's going to be a double battle if is okay with you?"

Eli nods and says "I'm down for a challenge!"

Gary pulls out two Pokeball and yells "alright then Umbreon, Scizor! let's go" Gary throws the pokeballs to the air and Pokemon with a sleek, black body with four slender legs and crimson eyes. It has long, pointed ears and a bushy tail, each with a yellow band around them and a bipedal, insectoid Pokémon with a red, metallic exoskeleton appear in front of Gary

 It has long, pointed ears and a bushy tail, each with a yellow band around them and a bipedal, insectoid Pokémon with a red, metallic exoskeleton appear in front of Gary

"Umbre!"

"Umbre!"

"Sci!"

Eli pull out two pokeballs "in that case- Huh!?" Sylveon jump front glaring at Umbreon which the Dark type Pokemon was shock to see her Eli ask his Partner "Sylveon?" Sylveon ignores his partner as Umbreon seems concern about battling his best friend Sylveon who glaring darkly at Umbreon(Readers be like: wow a dark type getting scared by a fairy type, lol) Eli call his Pokemon "Sylveon!" Sylveon looks at his partner as he kneels down to him level and says "Listen Sylveon, I know you still hold a grudge onto Umbreon, but I need you to remind you that you need to control yourself and not let your anger get the best of you because if you do it'll cost us the battle, okay?"

Sylveon looks down and apologize "Syl..."

Eli pats Sylveon's head and says "is okay, ready to go?"

Sylveon look back at his trainer and nods "Veon!"