Chapter 9: Twisted Photoshoot

Third Person's POV

During Ash and Eli first Gym battle in the Kalos region, our heroes Battle Viola the Santalune Gym Leader and her Brother Anthony, Eli successfully defeated Anthony despite the Struggles he faced, But because Pikachu and Fletchling found it impossible to move freely to the battle field, they were defeated by Viola Surskit and Vivillon, now following a healing visit to the Pokemon Center, Ash has begun preparing for a rematch with training assistance provided by Alexa

Ash gets up as he was lost in his thought. 'Vivillon's Gust isn't the only thing we have to deal with. There's Surskit's Ice Beam and Sticky Web too. How are we gonna do it?'

"He's doing it again." Gary notices Ash's expression as Eli turns to Gary with concern. "When has he been doing this?"

"During our time in Sinnoh," Gary answers as they look at Ash. Both are now concerned if this will get worse. 'Oh Ash...'

"Here." Serena hands Ash a blue cloth, "Use this."

"Ah," Ash looks at the cloth as he smiles, "Thanks."

Serena smiles as she was nervous, "Here we go...." she mutters to herself before ask Ash nervously "Ash, do you remember me?"

Ash Looks at her confuse as Pikachu and Fletching runs/flies off leaving the pair alone which Serena tells Ash "think back when we went to camp at Pallet town, I did too, that's where we met"

from far Eli sees them specifically the girl with furrow eyes brows 'Serena...why does she sounds and looks familiar?' Eli is in thought 

Ash repeats "at camp?" Serena respond joy fully "that's right! We met at Professor Oak's Pokemon summer camp!"

Ash then remembers "yeah I remember that camp that is also when I met Eli!" Serena smile "you really do?" Ash replies "yeah of course, I went to it" 

Serena then says as placing her hand on her chest "I know, that's because I went to that camp as well" Ash then looks up as says "can't say I remember you?" Serena falls at the comment which is something that she didn't expected to hear she looks down disappointed "oh no

Ash apologizes feeling a bit bad for Serena "sorry..." Serena Shakes her head while chuckling and says "that's okay, Ash. for now you need to concentrate on training. You can remember me Later" Ash nods "right"

Eli's eyes widen "OH!" everyone turn their attention onto Eli which blushes and looks down "s-sorry I just remembered something. D-Don't mind me"

Gary then ask Eli "what do you mean?" Eli looks at Gary "is just... I remember her, She was in the same camp as us when we were little"

Serena looks at Eli with shock "you do, Eli?" Eli nods "of course I never forget a face, but names are something else, I like to say is good to see you again after so long"

Serena smiles at the other Kanto boy and says "I could say the same about you"

Ash looks at Eli "you know her Eli?" Eli nods "Yeah I remember that I have to show her around the camp about where are the bathroom, the kitchen, and many other places so that she doesn't get lost, despite that I was a bit shy back then"

Serena then remembers "I remember that! and I'm sorry that I didn't realizes that that same boy is you" Eli rubs the back of his head "yeah nothing to big to worry about it, it was a long time" the two share a laugh seems like Eli and Serena got along very quickly 

Serena says "I've got to say, Pokemon Battles are amazing"

Ash says "you saw mine?" Ash wipes his dirty face with the handkerchief Serena gave him he turns to her and adds "then you know what a total rotten mess I made of it"