Chapter 25: Going for the Gold!

Third Person POV

The group were running up the hill. 

"We'll be able to see it from the top of the hill!" Serena shouts while the others follow behind.

When they all reached the top, they could see a town that's near a ocean.

Serena inhales "Smell the ocean?" she asks.

"It feels so nice!" Bonnie comments.

Her older brother nods "It's always great to get to the shore" Clemont says.

Serena looks at the group showing her town map "this says how beautiful Ambrette Town is" she tells the others.

Dedenne climbs up to the top of Bonnie's head "you see that Dedenne, that's the ocean" the shorter blonde female tells the electric and fairy Pokémon.

Our heroes entered Ambrette town, and they went straight to the beach.

"Alright Froakie, I choose you!" Ash calls out the water type Pokémon from his team "check out the ocean" he tells Froakie who look at the ocean with awe.

Eli pulls out his Pokéball "Dragonair! Come on out!" he says as the Dragon Pokémon appears "look there's the ocean, want to have a swim?" he ask his dragon-type.

Dragonair's eyes light up and nod before jumping in the water with Pikachu, and Froakie while Bonnie's simply enjoying herself by riding on Dragonair's back Sylveon and Umbreon decided to stay back on land with their respective trainers.

"Oh yeah, makes sense since Dragonair can use Surf is natural for it to swim as if it's a water-type" Whitley point out which Eli nod.

"And Froakie's a Water-type, no wonder it's so happy!" Clemont states.

 "Yeah, this would be a great spot to train" Ash then says before looking at Eli "don't you think, Eli?" he ask his blue hair friend.

"it sure does, since Grant is a Rock type specialist is Good for Dragonair to improve her surf power" Eli explains as he watches Dragonair swimming in the salt water with now everyone riding on it. 

"But there's still somewhere I want to go" Serena then says.

Maddie looks at Serena "you mean the Ambrette Aquarium?" she asked making the honey blonde female nod.

"Yeah!" she replies.

"Ambrette Aquarium?" Gary repeated.

"It's a aquarium where you can find Water type Pokémon from all the different regions" Whitley explains to the tall Brunette male.

"That's it. I've wanted to go since forever" Serena tells the others.

"Sounds like fun" Ash says.

Eli feels a bit embarrassed "I'll confess, I'd never went on a Aquarium in general, before" he embarrassingly confesses and looks away with a blush.

"What!?" the entire group look at Eli with embarrassment.

Serena then links her arm with Eli's "Well Eli, you're about to have a unique experience you'd never forget!" she states as the others agree.

Little did they know that from a distance from the group in the water a small blue Pokémon was watching them in the water. 

-scene change-

To continue on their journey to Cyllage City our heroes have decided to visit the Ambrette Aquarium where they can marvel at the many water-type Pokémon on display there.

Maddie and Whitley told our heroes that they're going to the Pokémon Center just to have a phone call with their mother which much for Serena's sadness, but she understands and would want her to catch up with her mom.