Chapter 32: The bonds of evolution

Third Person's POV

Our Heroes make a stop to a nearby town and see a poster advertising an exhibition battle featuring the Kalos Pokémon Champion, Diantha.

"Wow a huge Pokémon Battle" Eli read the poster.

"Yeah, and it takes right here in town" Gary added.

"We should definitely go" Ash excitedly stated.

Serena then recognizes one of the people of the poster "Wait is that?" Serena wonders.

"That's right, that's Diantha; and she's doing an exhibition battle" Maddie said.

Clemont, Bonnie and Whitley were amazed about this.

"Awesome, alright!" Ash cheered before turning back to his friends "So, who's Diantha, anyway?" Ash then asked making the Kalosians fall.

"How can you not know who she is!?" Serena questions out of disbelief.

 "She's the strongest trainers in all Kalos, that's who!" Clemont explained.

"Yup, she's the champion" Bonnie adds.

"One no one from Kalos isn't as known in other regions" Eli he points out as Sylveon agrees "And two; we're from Kanto, what do you expect? Although I do know a bit about Diantha, which the only thing I know about her is the fact that she has a Gardevoir who can Mega evolve" he adds.

"Sylveon!" Sylveon nods.

"Okay that's a bit harsh" Clemont mutter.

Gary shakes his head "no, Eli's just been brutally honest" he explains.

"Umbre" Umbreon agree.

Ash then looks back at the poster "Diantha the champion, huh? I'm psyched" Ash said determine to look forward to battle the Champion someday.

"Not only is Diantha the champion, but she also happens to be a world-famous movie star" Serena said as she points on a billboard with a big picture of Diantha.

"that's her in the Blockbuster "My Sweet, Sweet Lady" I doubt you guys had ever heard of that movie which is understandable" Whitley explain.

"Elegant, with a dignified presence! The all-around perfect leading lady, I so admire her" Serena dreamily said 'And also my awakening' she added in her mind.

"I do, too" Clemont agrees.

"That's it, I'll challenge her!" Ash says as Gary and Eli sweat drop as if they were expecting Ash to say that "let's go!" Ash then yells before running off to the exhibition battle with Eli and the others following behind the ravenette male.

-time skip-

Arriving at the stadium, a short woman wearing a suit gets surrounded by reporters which our heroes assumed is Diantha's manager.