Chapter 33: Mega Revelations

Third Person's POV

Our heroes are continuing on their road to the next destination where Ash and Eli's next Gym Battle takes place.

"Oh, this is such a beautiful weather; it feels so nice out" Serena stated while stretching her arms.

"The best thing to do on a day like this is run!" Ash then said before running off with Pikachu leaving most of our heroes dumbfounded while the others were laughing

Eli smiles at Ash's enthusiasm but stops walking and looks back.

Gary then notices the blue hair male stop walking "What's wrong?" he asked.

"I hear rollerblades heading this direction" Eli tell Gary which he then hears the sound as well.

"I see, let's catch up with the others" Gary then said before both he and Eli runs ahead catching up with Ash and the others which they all meet up with a long blonde-haired female.

The Girl's a tall and slender with very long creamy blonde hair tied in a big, thick, high fluffy ponytail that emerges from the back of her helmet. She has gray eyes and a fair complexion. Korrina wears a typical skater attire, consisting of a short white and red sleeveless dress over black cycling shorts and a white and red helmet on her head. In her left hand she holds the Mega Glove, which has the same function as the Mega Ring. She also wears white boots with red heart decals, which also function as skates.

 She also wears white boots with red heart decals, which also function as skates

"Who are you?" Ash questions looking at the female confusingly.

Clemont pushes up his glasses "Can we help you with something?"

"Number ninety-nine and a hundred and those are gonna be you!" the female stated cheerfully referring to both Ash and Eli.

Ash seems not understanding with her choice of words "Number Ninety-nine and one hundred? What are you talking about?" Ash questioned.

"Ash, I'm guessing that she had fought and defeated ninety-eight trainers previously and now she sees us as her opponents' number ninety-nine and one hundred" Eli explains.

"That's right! I'm talking about you and I having a Pokémon battle!" the blonde female stated.

"So you're a trainer, too?" Clemont questions.

The blonde nods "That's right, Korrina's my name and my partner's over there" she introduces herself.

Ash and the others look back and they see a Lucario carrying a backpack running toward them before jumping over and lands next to Korrina, On the road to Shalour City and Ash and Eli's Next Gym Battle our heroes have an unexpected encounter with a Trainer named Korrina along with her Partner Lucario.

'Her Lucario reminds me of Kai's and Mylene's Lucario, yet it seems different comparing to them' Eli thought seeing the Fighting and Steel Type Pokémon.