Chapter 16: Kindergarten Chaos

Third Person's POV

On their way to Cyllage City and Ash and Eli's second Kalos Gym battle. Our heroes are witnessing Ash being challenge by a girl, and obviously Eli can tell that she isn't someone to underestimate.

"If two trainers eyes happen to meet, the rule is they have a battle" the girl said to Ash who nodded with agreement at her.

"Yeah, I agree" Ash said.

'Good thing Brock and Azul aren't here...speaking of who I wondered if they're doing? If Azul finally confessed to him' Eli wondered about some of his friends, he made years ago.

"I'm Ash! This is My friend, Pikachu!" Ash introduces himself as Pikachu cried at the female trainer standing in front of them.

Serena looks at them confusingly before looking at Eli and the others "Is that really a rule?" she asked.

"I'm not so sure it's a hard and fast rule but it is pretty standard stuff" Clemont explained to her.

The girl pulled out a Poke ball "My name's Penelope. Sylveon, come on out!" She shouted as a Sylveon appeared in front of her.

"Syl!" it cried.

Penelope is a young woman with blue eyes and dark red hair tied up to a high ponytail with a pink ribbon and white endings. her clothes consisted in a white sleeveless crop-top with a pink and bright-blue neck. Penelope also wears pink knee length pants has a light brown slim bag tied around her waist and matching white pink and bright blue shoes.

 Penelope also wears pink knee length pants has a light brown slim bag tied around her waist and matching white pink and bright blue shoes

Eli looks at the Sylveon "Wow...so she has one too." he said looking at Penelope's Sylveon impressed.

Eli's Sylveon looked at the other Sylveon and nodding "Veon" he cried agreeing with his trainer.

"So, you're battling a Sylveon" Gary said while standing next to Eli.

"Be careful Ash, you saw how my Sylveon battles. I can't the same about this Penelope girl, but I can also tell that its strong." Eli warns him while looking at Penelope's Sylveon "plus is the first time you're battling a Fairy type" he added.

"Fairy type?" Ash repeatedly

"Eli's right, Ash also Bonnie's Dedenne is a dual Electric and Fairy-type as well" Gary also explained.

"Denene!" the mentioned Pokemon cried proudly.

"That's pretty cool stuff. A new type...A new pokemon!" Ash said before pulling out a Poke ball "Alright, Froakie I choose you!" Ash stated as the frog Pokemon appeared out of its Pokeball

"Froakie!" Froakie cried ready to battle.

Gary now taking the place as referee. "I hope you two don't mind me be the referee for this battle" he asked the two trainers that are about to battle.

"Not at all" Penelope replies

Ash shakes his head "Go for it" he said.

"Promise me something" Penelope said before the battle officially started in which Ash looks at her confusedly. "If I happened to beat you in our battle, you're coming with me sweetie" she said before looking at Eli who tilted his head.