Chapter 19: A Jolting Switcheroo!

Author's note:  this is a reminder that in this story characters like Ash, Gary, Clemont, Serena, and Bonnie are aged up so they're around 15 to 18; also thank you guys so much for the...surprisingly over 32k reads.

Third Person's POV

Our heroes are on their way to Cyllage City sight on Ash and Eli's next Gym Battle as they were walking around the forest.

"Want some more Dedenne?" Bonnie asks her pokemon her Pokemon raises it's paw which it's a sign for a yes.

Eli sees this and smiles "it's good that Dedenne get fed but remember Bonnie, you must be cautious when it comes to balancing meals or else, you'll get a Chespin situation all over again" Eli explains to the blonde minor who nod in understanding.

"Oh really?" She asks.

Clemon nods agreeing with Eli "Yeah, so it's better give it at as specific time on a regular basis" Clemont answer.

Bonnie seemed to understand a bit "I see so I guess is best for Dedenne to not have any snack for now, because I'm sure it's satisfied, right?" Bonnie said making Serena turns to Eli and the siblings with a stick in her right hand and carrying her Fennekin with her left arm.

"Huh? At all?" she questioned as Fennekin takes a bite of the branch that Serena holds which made her let go as the fox pokemon munches on it.

"Hold on, I'm sure a little bit is okay, Serena" Clemont reassures the female.

"He's right, I give Pikachu's snacks but when it's time to eat a meal we're always hungry" Ash explains as he gives Pikachu a apple which the mouse Pokemon takes a bite of it.

"Pika!" Pikachu cried.

"How I don't feel surprised hearing that from you Ash?" Eli then questions with a dumbfounded look.

Gary sweat drops "Well, that's because the two of you like to eat a ton of food, so no one should be that surprise when we hear it from you" Gary said making the ravenette male frown at the tall brunette.

"what's that's supposed to mean?" Ash questioned.

Gary smirked "We both know it's true Ash" Gary teases.

"Why you-" Ash goes to argue before Eli gets in between the two Kantonians "alright you two, less arguing and more walking" he said before walking ahead while dragging Ash and Gary with him.

Bonnie looks at the three and giggled "Walk him like a Stoutland, sis" she said to Serena who laughed back.

"Walk them like a Stoutland!"(if you get the joke, I love you) she stated as Clemont, Maddie, Whitley, Umbreon, and Sylveon sweat drop.

They continue on walking catching up with the three childhood friends Maddie turns to Clemont "you sure know about Pokemon Clemont" she said making Clemont laugh.

"Sure, he does, Maddie! Remember he's the Lumiose Gym Leader, although he doesn't look like it" Bonnie said 

Clemont looked at his sister with a nervous expression "Doesn't look like it?" he questioned.

"There's a lot more I need to learn about being a trainer. for Fennekin and me" Serena said 

Whitley nodded "Part of being a good trainer is managing your Pokémon's health" he then explained which made Maddie cringe a bit.

"Worry Whi but you're making yourself sound like father" she said making her twin blush in embarrassment. 

"S-Sorry" he said.

Serena run a head and passes the three boys a head "I have a idea let's take a break! the next town shouldn't be far away" Serena suggested as she shows her guide.