Chapter 17: Seekin Shelter from the storm

A/N: Short chapter

It was in the middle of a Raining Day as Ash and the others are looking for a shelter in the middle of the woods.

"H-How is it raining in the middle of the woods?" Maddie questioned. 

Eli looks at the white hair female "I wish I know the answer!" he tells her.

"It's freezing!" He then hears Ash saying.

"We're getting soaked!" Serena added.

Clemont noticed a mansion not far from them "Let's duck there" he suggested.

Eli noticed "Are you sure is safe?" Eli asked.

"We have no choice" Gary said to him. 

"Dedenne stay still" Bonnie said as she held her small bag in which her Dedenne is hidden inside. they arrived the group begin to dry themselves in which Maddie gets an idea.

"Froslass use Psychic!" She shouted throwing a Pokeball which Froslass appeared and her eyes light up and uses psychic as the water flew off Maddie and the others off them "thanks Froslass" Maddie tells her Ice and Ghost type.

"Yeah, thanks a lot" Eli said.

"Sylveon!" Sylveon cried happily.

"Froslass!" Froslass cried happily before Maddie returns it back to its Pokeball.

Serena looks at Maddie for a moment "woah..." she only said.

"Man, what a storm" Ash commented.

"Tell us something we don't know" Gary said to him which Eli nodded in agreement.

"It came up so suddenly" Clemont said while dropping his bag.

Bonnie sighed "I hate thunder" she whined before the sky flashes and another thunder was heard making the shorter girl jumped backwards making her notice that the door is open. she leans inside and looks around to see if there's someone inside but to her surprise there isn't.

"let's asked if we could stay here until it stops raining" Ash suggested the others as Eli looks at the mansion itself 'I have a feeling that is not the best idea' he thought. Sylveon looks at the building with the exact same expression of hesitation. 

"Guys, the door is open" Bonnie said as she slowly walks in the mansion as Clemont quickly follows her.

"Bonnie don't just go in there!" He scolds her which the youngest of the group ignored her older brother. 

"Anybody home!?" she asked only to be responded by silence "Hello Can we stay here till it stops raining?" Bonnie asked as Dedenne climbs up to the top of her head.

"Denene!" Dedenne cried.

but still no answer as Clemont knocks on the door "Excuse us!" Clemont called.

"Is anybody here?" Serena asked but still no response little did they know that they were watched by a small grey furred Pokemon

-change scene-

As our heroes continue on their journey to Cyllage City & Ash and Eli's second Kalos Gym battle they find themselves caught in a heavy thunderstorm

"Is anybody here?" Ash asked.

"Pika!" Pikachu cried.

"Hello?" Clemont called.

"Sorry to bother you!" Serena yelled but they were received with pure silence.

Eli begins to walk around "Guys...I don't think Anyone lives here it seems abandoned" he said as the intertwining pokemon nodded agreeing with his trainer.