Chapter 26: A Pixilated Birthday

Author's note:

So, it's been a while since I made a chapter that does not involve the following of the Pokémon XY Anime Series, so I made this chapter just to appreciate how much this fic has grown and I was planning to make this on the actual Birthday month of my OC's birthday(July incase you're wondering) which I realized that I forgot to do it last but at the same time I couldn't find the direction at the time and plus it's the same birthday month as mine if you go to the Introducing Update that's in the beginning; I appreciate every single person who had only read, or vote, or Commenting you made my days special knowing that you're enjoying the stories I made.

To those who are reading my Digimon stories NO they're not discontinued nor on hold, I'm still looking for directions that I can go involving my ocs, and spoilers once you're reading this chapter, I might be working on the Digimon Frontier Fic named: THE Earth Warrior as we speak so stay tuned for that, and with that out of the way enjoy this chapter, bye!

PS: I said it in the end of the previous update but R.I.P Akira Toriyama thank you for bringing that spark of joy to our childhood in our darkest days

Also ⚠️ Homophobic slurs you've been warned⚠️

-End of note-

Third Person's POV

Most of our heroes are gathered outside of the Pokémon Center still at Ambrette town still waiting for the others to come out aka Eli and Maddie.

"Professor Oak said that he would take good Care of Eli's Vivillon since he already have six Pokémon" Gary says "so I told Gramps that If I could leave my Vivillon here as well so that Eli's doesn't have to feel lonely, which both Eli and gramps are both okay with the idea" he then explains.

Ash smiles "those two really seem to be inseparable" he tells Gary which the young researcher in training agrees.

"Well as we should be ready to continue our way to our next destination" Serena says as she looks at her map looking for a faster route to head to Cyllage city where Ash and Eli will have their next Gym battle and where Grant would be expecting them.

then they hear singing they look over and see Sylveon making a flower crown with its feelers while singing a familiar melody with Gardevoir helping it making a white and light blue flower crown along with Flabébé, and Marill who are dancing around them while Dragonair and Braixen were just standing there watching them; Pikachu and Umbreon were in awe with Sylveon's singing that they blush at the sight of how excited it was.

"Sylveon and the others sure look happy" Ash says looking at Eli's Pokémon.

"They're so cute!" Bonnie states looking at the Pokémon adorably.

Gary tilts his head "that song that Sylveon's singing sounds familiar" he mutters.

"Yeah, and is like Sylveon's singing happy birthday to someone" Whitley then says.

Ash's eyes widen with shock before looking at Gary who looks back at Ash with the same expression.

Clemont notices this "Are you two alright? you both seemed like you saw a ghost" he tells the two Kantonians.

"TODAY IS ELI'S BIRTHDAY AND WE FORGOT!!!!" Both Ash and Gary yelled in panic making Pikachu and Umbreon panic as well.

"TODAY!?" the others questioned.

-meanwhile-

In Eli's room groans while waking up and sits up and looks at a weird package which he doesn't remember seeing this here in the room.