Chapter 35: The Aura Storm

-recap-

Third Person's POV

The light fade and our heroes see Lucario's Mega Evolution form in which Korrina was ecstatic about.

Xavier frowns seeing the Glowing eyes "We did it! we really did it!"  he hears his sister stating while running up to her partner

Ash and Gary look at the Mega Evolved Pokémon "Check it out, it's mega Lucario" Ash said out of amazement.

"Yeah" Gary agrees.

-recap ended-

Lucario waves its arm sideways creating a gush of wind from it but not too strong to push anyone back.

"Awesome, Lucario; your Aura's really strong now! It's the super strongest!" she said before hugging her Pokémon "Wow, this is it! the thing we've been waiting for" she said to her Pokémon.

Ash and his friends runs up to Korrina and Lucario 

"Awesome!" Ash stated.

"Congrats you guys" Eli congratulate them.

"You look stronger than before" Maddie complimented.

Clemont nods "I'm totally in awe" he said while Gary, Serena and Whitley nod agreeing with him.

"All that hard work has paid off in a big way" Whitley said.

Korrina smiles at her new friends "thanks a lot" she thanked our heroes before looking at her grandfather "Well, grandpa? We hung in there and we made it, it was all worth it, right?" She questions Gurkinn before feeling another gush of wind form Lucario's shadow punching the air.

Lucario then kicks the air making Ash and Pikachu flinch that the wind almost made Ash's cap flew off of the ravenette's head.

"You know, we feel your Aura too, Lucario" Ash said.

"It's sure is impressive; the future of Shalour City Gym is bright" McGinty said.

"Yes" Gurkinn finally responds.

Lucario continue to punch and kicks the air making more breeze. 

"What do you know? That breeze feels kind of warm" Bonnie stated.

"That was Lucario's aura you felt; it's being Projected out from its body" Korrina explains.

Serena adjusts her hat "That's amazing, I wonder how much stronger it's gotten" she wonders.

"I've been waiting for someone to ask that" Clemont said while setting up a machine that he built out of nowhere "This will make you wonder no more!" he stated.

Serena looks over "what is it?" she asked.

Clemont smirks "The future is now thanks to science! Clemontic gear on!" he stated while showing off his invention.