Shorts: Birthday❤

(Bruno's POV)

It has been a few months since the new Casita has been built. Everyone has been happier and brighter, and my family has been better like never before.

Mamá has made peace with papá's passing, and she is no longer forcing everyone to be perfect.

Pepa is now free to feel anything she wants to, and she has better control of her emotions.

Isabela doesn't need to be the Señorita perfecta of the family anymore.

Luisa has her time of rest, making her feel less pressure.

Mirabel has been treated equally like everyone else, with my only daughter Miranda as well.

And as for me? Well..
Seeing everyone happy, makes me happy.

(No one's POV)

"Is everything ready?"

"Almost, Isa!"

"Shh!! We have to be quiet. Miranda is going to get him now."

"Papá? Pa? Where are you?" Miranda called. She looked everywhere for her papa, the kitchen, the bathroom, his new room, even inside the walls, but he was nowhere to be found.

"Ugh, where did he go again?" She muttered to herself. "Wait... "

She quickly did a vision.
Her face slowly broke into a soft grin.
"Aye, papí." She chuckled, shaking her head in amusement.

Laying down beside a small lake, Bruno was snoring away, with his head on a large boulder for support. His sweet sleep was suddenly interrupted by a small splash of water on his drooling face.

"Ah! Mija, what are you doing here?"
He whined, wiping his face with his ruana.
"What am I doing here, what are you doing here, pa?" Miranda questioned, pretending to be mad.

"Oh, I was just finding a place to have some alone time." He chuckled, admiring the beautiful scene. "Sorry for worrying you, mija." He added, hugging his daughter tight.

Miranda beamed, seeing her father being so happy, and knowing that sooner he will be exploding with joy.
"Let's go home now, pa." She said, holding his hand.

"Sure thing."

As they walked back to Casita, the two chatted all the way, laughing and joking.
Bruno was so into the moment that he didn't realize the town was strangely empty and quiet.

Once they were almost back home, Bruno started to look around suspiciously.

"Strange. Everything's so quiet today."

Not wanting to let her papa find out, Miranda acted like she didn't know anything at all.

"Yep, it's pretty strange, eh?"

"Hm. Anyways, did you like my telenovela..."

When they finally got to the house, Casita waved a window at the father and daughter.
"Hola, Casita." Bruno waved back. Miranda winked at the house with a small grin.

Noticing her small gesture, the man asked again, this time more suspiciously.

"Um, mija? What's going on?"

The doors flung open.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRUNO!!" Everyone shouted from the house. Miranda hooted with laughter at her father, who stood frozen like a stone. All the townsfolk were there, laughing and cheering for the man.
Surprised was an understatement. Bruno was too flabbergasted to even speak.

The Madrigals were standing in the front, with Pepa and Julieta holding a cake. Mirabel and Abuela Alma were standing in the middle, while the rest of the family held up a banner that wrote,
"Happy 51st Birthday to the Madrigal Triplets!"

"Happy birthday, Brunito!" Abuela cooed, bringing him into a hug.
Tears started to flow from his eyes.

"Don't cry, tío Bruno!" Mirabel giggled, patting him on the back.

"It's okay, we made this especially for you, papa!" Miranda laughed, wiping away his tears.

"I-I- Thank you so much..." Bruno sobbed while laughing as well, returning Abuela's hug.

"No need to thank us, hermanito." Pepa smiled, still holding the cake. A small, happy rainbow appeared above her head.

Mirabel held Bruno's left hand, while Miranda held the other.
"Happy birthday to you as well, hermanas." Bruno grinned at both Pepa and Julieta.

All the townspeople cheered and clapped for the triplets.

"Oh, we need a picture!" Mirabel gasped.

"You sound just like Abuela." Miranda whispered, giggling.

"Come, come, everyone!" Abuela called. "What a joyous night!"
The Madrigals got into a corner, with Pepa and Julieta sandwiching their baby brother.

Miranda stood behind him, since she was taller. Casita moved a small table for the cake to sit on.

"La Familia Madrigal! AHH!!"

The house suddenly smacked the cake into the triplets' faces, making everyone roar with laughter.

"Casita!" Mirabel scolded playfully.
The cheeky house shrugged its floors in response.
Bruno, on the other hand, was happily eating off the delicious cake from his face.

"Hm. Not bad."

A/N

And that's my idea for Julieta, Pepa and Bruno's 51st birthday!
Thanks for reading it and I really hope you enjoyed it!

Luv you all, and happy birthday to all the people who are having their birthdays!! <3333

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

2023 UPDATE: Edited ✅