10: Don't touch her Pt.1

A/N
This is one year after the rebuilding of Casita, so everyone's aged up a little

Antonio: 6

Mirabel: 16

Camilo: 16

Luisa: 20

Dolores: 22

Isabela: 23

Abuela Alma: 76

Felix: 53

Julieta: 51

Pepa: 51

Bruno: 51

Agustin: 49

This is an angst story, so if you are not comfortable with topics like bullying and mocking, I highly suggest you to read another chapter :)

"Papa, I'm going out for a stroll today!" Mirabel called.

"Okay, amor!" Agustin called back, popping his head out from the kitchen.
Mirabel giggled, skipping towards her father and giving him a side hug.

"Hold up, is someone going with you?" Agustin asked, turning around to fix her hair.  "No, unfortunately. Everyone's quite busy today. " She explained, a little disappointed.

"Hmmm," Agustin mumbled, looking around for a second. "your tíos and I are free, I think we can accompany you."

"That would be amazing!" Mirabel shook her head with excitement. Her eyes gleamed with joy, which made Agustin's heart melt.

"Aww, look at mi hija, still so cute after all these years!" He cooed, squishing her face gently.

"Dad!" Mirabel laughed, breaking away from his hands. Agustin laughed with her, pulling her to a bear hug.

time skip brought to you by IsAbElA yOur bOyfriEnd's hEre✨

"So, where are you planning to go, Mirabel?" Bruno asked.

"There's a new fabric store close to Señor Lopez's place, maybe we can go there?" Mirabel suggested, tilting her head a bit.

"Sure!" Agustin replied.

"I'm fine with it." Felix nodded his head.

"Ok." Bruno smiled.

When they got to the store, the tíos went to Señor Lopez's place for a moment to greet their old friend. Mirabel stayed in the shop, wondering which fabric she should buy.

"Hola, Señora Linda!" She greeted the shopkeeper. The middle-aged lady waved back, carrying a basket of wool and needles out of the shop.

A girl and a boy came into the store.
When they saw Mirabel carrying some pieces of fabric, they nodded to each other and smirked slyly.

"Hey," The boy called, pointing at Mirabel. "You're the Madrigal with no gift, right?"

Mirabel turned around, surprised.

"Um, yes? The name's Mirabel."

"Yea, yea, we know." The girl approached her and snatched the fabric from her hand.

"Hey!" Mirabel yelled, reaching for the fabric. "Give it back!"
"Hermano! Catch!" The girl cackled, throwing the fabric to her brother.

Mirabel groaned in frustration, turning to face the boy, who was a head and a half taller than her.

"What is your problem? Just leave me alone and give it back!" Mirabel shouted.

"You're the problem, Madrigal," The boy scoffed, throwing the fabric back to his sister, "why are you gonna be the next 'cAndle holdEr' anyways?"