momentary enclave

A social media influencer Floralia Mori who's known to have artful shots shared on her various accounts made her followers grow more curious about her. For Floralia, to glamorize life is to be without her in it. Sweven Yuan who studies film and cinematography is about to give up on his dream. As he was roaming around on his feed he was captivated by a photo that gave him hope to gain his passion once again.

────────────
────────────

sweven yuan's accounts
@scribbledbruises
@orphicsweven

✁ circle
arie limuel @ariesnectar
lucio sire @capsoulfireflies
haver clyde @seizedheave

floralia mori's accounts
@thirstygarden
@gentlechords

✁ circle
bonnie @saltypepero
sochina gail @melowigail

────────────
────────────

The images used are from various social platforms. I do not own the pictures used in this story. Credits to the rightful owners. This work will contain strong language. So please if you feel uncomfortable about profanities and sensitive topics that might trigger refrain from this story.

If you might find this work unpolished and inexperienced, with grammatical and typographical problems. I'll try to correct it as soon as possible. I hope you will bear with me while I try to learn and grow.

This is a fictional work. Names, places, characters, and incidents are either made up or utilized fictitiously by the author. Any similarity to real-life occurrences is purely coincidental.

#AOTTLwp
(will be under editing in May!)