078

sweven yuan

Both of us were silently appreciating the sight of the whirling breeze and the scenery of the light snow falling on the land. We were able to sense each other's gently calming reality in the drops of mist. Me and Floralia spend the moments in every chance that the blows give.

"Uh, Can I ask you something? Tapos pwede din ba akong may sabihin para sayo?" I hesitantly asked. As long as possible I likely don't want her to feel uncomfortable around me. Don't want to repress her with questions that my curiosity can nourish from its responses.

Floralia turned her gaze at me. I saw how her eyes naturally gleamed. She tilted her head at me and let out an assuring smile telling me that it was alright to ask her to envelop my mind with permission that was approved by her.

Not even a move came to wake up my senses. I am staring at the beauty deeply, unconsciously having an absent-minded smile. This individual may not be flawless but a mystic dreamer to have an access to look closely at a dreamy selection of glorious bliss. Is unbelievably hard to be convinced.

"Sure, you can ask me anything, Sven," Floralia replied. I was still in awe, mesmerized by her presence. I can't figure out this day! It is a profound feeling that seems palpable to have a sight of.

"Hey, Sweven. Are you alright? Is there something bothering you?"

"Ah! No...I mean there's no bother at all. I'm about to ask how you know my friend"

"Oh! Lucio?" she curiously asked, waiting for me to correct her. I smiled at her and nodded.

"Well...I've known him for 3 years, I guess?"

I didn't have the control to prevent letting out an exaggerated gasp, "Hey! It's not what you think, Sven! He's not my past lover nor a crush. He's simply my friend's ex. You know Sochina? Well won't explain it anymore how the doves fell apart and I'm out to unfold the things between them," Floralia was sharp to clarify. Umiling ako bilang sagot na hindi ako pamilyar sa pangalang binanggit niya at Itinikom ang aking bibig at ibinalik ang aking tingin sa paligid dahil sa hiya.

"Kahit naman fanatic mo ako, Mori. I won't dig deeper about your personal life. I want you to be the one who's going to unfold the cherished memoirs of yours, to me. Without doing hideous efforts that might strangle you with force."

"So this vacation is like a fan meet to you then?" Nahimigan ko ang mapanuksong tono ng mahinhin na boses niya. Pansin din ang pagka tambok ng kanyang malambot at natural na namumulang pisngi dahil sa pilit na itago ang ngiti.

"Kung doon ka komportabl-" Floralia immediately stopped me with my most used phrase.

"I told you, Sven. My peace is you which also means you provide comfort in yourself. How can I be at peace if the mystic dreamer isn't deciding for his fortress? My comfort always includes you. And what's the thing you'll tell me?"

Kaya mo ito, Sven.

"Floralia Mori," I uttered and took a bottomless breath as if it was a way to collect hearts to exhibit the flowing adoration for an oeuvre.

"I've come to the aspect of living that all I want is to be a part of you. To be covered in the gentleness of a joyful journey. I want to be with you. Nothing in return. Just pure adoration together. To be washed by nature with the unending spirals of honey from you."

I saw how the sides of her lips slowly came down. Not because of dismay but something unfathomable for me to figure out.

I got the lamps of chances to have a picture of her twinkling eyes and their happy smiles. There's no reason for keeping the spilling admiration for her.

"Floralia, I like you," I admitted the thing that I couldn't carry for long. It felt like I am pacifying the euphoria grasping the devotee allies in me.

I noticed how my remarks stunned her for an instant. Her lower lip moved a bit leaving no doubt that she was pushing to the limit to let out an unread response.

"There's no place for me to forget the very eloquent graceful expressions that you're genuine standing handed to me, Sven. I hope you know that I'm forever grateful for that," She responded in her soft voice that remains wraps me in notable cushions.

I did not dare to move. Perhaps, I don't want to make a move. There's a part of my form waiting for a phrase to slip away but it didn't. I am not dissatisfied with its answer. I was ready for it.

"You are the one who brought a dying garden to a sunny land for it to grow after the rain. Instead of letting it wither alone... You helped her to live," I've noticed how the sides of her gleaming eyes started to moisten. Is this a farewell? I hope not...

"Sweven Yuan, you built a verse that I'll engrave in my entirety. There will be no flowers if there's no rain. I like you unduly, that I would widen the aspect of life for us to evade clouds of darkness for the daylight to beam directly for our flourishing love, Sven."

"W-We're together n-now?"

"Yes, Sweven. We've always been together."

- ꕥ -