055

sweven yuan

"Saan tayo p-pwesto, Lim?" I asked Arie where the three of us will be seated. We saw Lucio already sitting on the third row of the auditorium seats. I noticed that he did not even look for us instead I saw him pretending to stretch his neck just so he could hook a glimpse of somebody. Nice method, huh?

The three of us were already placed in our seats. The room was wrapped with enchanting expectations. As the lights started to obscure, it is a sign that the film will begin.

"Sven, sana kahit dito man lang gumwapo ka ng 1/4. Baka lamang nananaman ako sayo neto!" Haver abruptly let out unimaginable thoughts of his. I simply punched his biceps. Nag babad sa gym ang loko.

I anticipate watching the last film entry we made for the 3rd year of college. I don't mind if we wouldn't gain a victory in this entry, for me. Since all I've been looking forward to is the storyline we made.

I connected this one to a gentle spring-charmed flower. Luckily they agreed with it. Come on! who wouldn't want a Floralia?!

If the universe can't agree for me to meet her. I'll meet her in the ricocheting passion that I kept going because of her.

Can't apply the same to my companions in making this short film. I'm all aware of their hardships in creating a file of sceneries.

As the introduction of the film goes on. I saw a short-haired person wearing a red beret, looks like she was trying to recall where she was seated.

"Hala may cutie pre..." Haver said in a low tone. He pointed at the person I'm looking at without a thought, "Haha, Isa lang cute para sakin, baliw!" I replied and quickly put his hand down reminding him to keep an eye on the film.

"Excuse me," A soft-spoken voice excused herself to us so she could get on her seat.

I was left in awe when she let a polite smile at me. I don't know if it's for me or with this crazy boy beside me. I'm sure it's for me!

What in the playful winds of time is happening? She resembles the portrait I painted!

This can't be! that painting I painted was dedicated to the thirsty garden. I let my skills be attentive to my mind and heart to visualize my adoration for Floralia even though I still didn't have any clue about what she looked like. All I know is that she's lovely.

I saw her stop in front of Lucio. It seems that she's inviting him to sit in the empty area of someone that my friend has been peeking at.

I just ignored it and let my back rest at the back of my seat to focus on the film.

How I miss Floralia...

— ꕥ —