034

floralia mori

How can an orb still manage to have a stabbing area when you're placed in it?

To be put in a safe place instead of the harsh part of the world may take a lot of fearlessness.

I've settled on an appointment with a profession that can or might help me to cut a rusting shape in me.

I need to open my eyes and accept that I am not alone.

It takes a lot of courage. Not even a deep breath and the tranquility of the wind will aid it.

"Are there any people in your life that you might think to impact trouble for you?" The therapist asked naturally. It does not sound like he's curious to dig deeper into knowing a lot of information about it. It's a pure assist to lift me from an unresponsive ocean.

I can't figure it out.

Is there somebody?

All I can blame for this nuisance is myself.

"I-Is it okay, if I'll reply that it is me who can be causing the situation?" I hesitantly replied with an illogical answer. I saw his face lit up as if I made a reply that is beneficial will for both of us.

"Can you please state why did you pick yourself to be the one who's causing trouble for you?"

That question caught my drunken thoughts to wake the palpable refusal piece in my entirety.

The therapist saw me being drowned in a swarm of lacking to fix a puzzle.

"Ms. Maier. I'm not asking this for me to know it," He said. I stared at my shivering hands as I continued focusing on what was he saying.

"It is for you to learn to also hear the twisted thinking in you," I noticed that he was getting something on his side table.

"Most of the time people tend to forget to look after themselves which results in them being misplaced instability. They are brave to share a valiant warmth that they also had to apply to themselves. However, they chose to prioritize handing it to others," The therapist continued.

I noticed that he was handing me an envelope. I slowly accepted it as I opened it to see what's the light thing inside.

"It is a dried iris flower. Ms. Maier, your essence screams admiration, wisdom, hope, and courage just like an iris flower. It prettily blooms even if it's weakened. The pigments of it stayed showing how you can still glow dazzlingly, even to the point where you'll fade away."

- ꕥ -