031

Instagram
thirstygarden
• offline

Mar. 1, 11:09 PM

MGNDang GbI P0Wh. Mzt N u? mIsz nA KITa sobRA. wLa NG iBNG kA CzeNg gLnG m. d2 aq nDE tK0t Ssbhn q xa U na 4anTAy1n kta.

KtnxBye!

Mar. 8, 8:15 AM

Hi, you might find these nonstop annoying messages from me but I just want to remind you and I hope you will be able to view this one...

Floralia, I'm Sweven Yuan Elsher! 20 years old. I study film and arts. I'm in my third year now. My auntie is the one who's paying for my study and I'm forever grateful for that. Also can't wait to graduate to pay her back. I also had a complete shot when I was a baby. I brush my teeth, I shower twice, and they also say that I smell like johnson baby cologne hihi.

I know that these are still not enough to prove that I'm harmless but you know that's the right way to do it! Don't talk to strangers! Korique idol q

If ever I make you uncomfy here are my accounts you can tag them so you can also warn people about me in case. It's not that I think that you'll be doing that but these are on an urgent basis!

twt- @orphicsweven
ig- @scribbledbruises

I don't have facebook, real (pag naging tatay nalang ako gawa ako tapos post ko enuman nmin nyaha)

I won't be so nosy about your life and you deserve the whole month or entirely continuous generations to live with gushing comfort. Take a rest and take care of yourself. ( pwede din naman kita alagaan thru words kakakayanin din naman yon 🫂)

Floralia, keep in mind that you'll be alright.
8:21 am, delivered