028

sweven yuan

"Stop smiling at your phone. You look like a fucking idiot, bro" I heard Lucio whisper behind my back while we were in the lane to pass our plate to our instructor. I simply let chuckle at it. I can't stop the side of my lips from going up!

This account sends shivers through my whole structure. On how it retrieves me from the grounds of pressure that I thought ill be buried in the deluge of an aloof world.

I want to be with it timeless.

Can this heroine hold me accountable?

"Mr. Elsher, why don't you share the things you've been grinning for the whole period?" The bows of adoration were cut off by my instructor's strict voice.

Bat ko ish-share, sino ka ba?

I sensed the other people inside the room looking at my phone curiously and I immediately hid it inside my jeans pocket. Baka makita pa nila username niya! ilang daan nanaman lalabanan ko para sa top badge, no way!

"I told you, Sven. Quit it for a while, the account won't vanish," I sensed the hassle in Lucio's voice.

I hushed him, "Interaction nga namin nabura, account pa kaya?" I replied to him stressed out.

"Cease the nonsense, fanboy," Lucio warned me jokingly. I just shrugged at it.

"I don't think I'll be able to pause mesmerizing a work of art, Lucio," I answered with glee not leaving me. I heard him respond 'crazy' which I've been used to hearing from him.

That sweet soul is a work of art through the lens.

- ꕥ -