i really really really like you.

chapter 47:

all the feels that i feel when im around him, amaze me.

im not sure why i get these butterflies, and blushes everytime he compliments me, or even when im around him im not able to breath normally.

i love so much about him, i cant even list them all.

i love his laugh.

i love his smile.

i love when he comforts me.

i love when i see him.

i love him.

i do, it has to be true.

but im not able to hold it in anymore, i said that i liked sergio but honestly i just wanted someone, because i that fucking desperate, so when sergio told me it broke me but only because i saw that he didnt actually "like" me. he used me. but i mean who would like me im fucked up.

ive had so many things that happened in the past that broke me but you always find a way to fix the glass, you replace it, so i replace myself.

im hoping that joey has at least a liking towards me, he makes me like im the only one in the world. he makes me happy, and he actually listens and is there when i need him most.

it hurts to know i love him, because eveytime a fell in love with a guy, he eother broke me or just left me. i hope joey doesnt leave me, i dont want him to leave.

whether joey returns the feeling i have for him. i want to let him how i feel and how he makes me feel, because she special to me.

so without any hesitate, i look up to joey meeting his eyes

i have finished my food,that was made by joey.

i straighten my posture, and fidget with my fingers and look down, one of my multiple gestures i do when im nervous

"what is it?"

"um-uh- well really"

he grasps my shoulder his palm
"you can tell me"

i take a shaky breath and make my voice loud and clear

"joey-i-i really dont know how to say this"

"take all the time you need, im here"

hearing him say that makes my heart beat faster and faster. its uncontrollable

i act fast, and i kiss him.

at first he gasps not expecting what i did, but he kissed back. i pull away slowly opening my eyes.

making my forehead lean against him, i look at him straight in the eyes. and smile.

"joey, i really, really like you" i whisper

(A/N i really really really really really like you, do you want me? do you want me too! okay bye!)

(jeez alexa way to ruin the moment....*facepalm*)

(sorry...okay back to it)

joey smiles and and leans quickly in for another kiss, and pulls away

"id thought you never say those words again" he whispers
"i like you too"

we kiss for what seemed ages, because being with joey makes time stop and loose out of its mind.

(A/N i dont even know what i said there....?)

and well, i know for sure that joey still had feelings for me. even since i had left him.
and honestly it made me the happiest person.