𝖀𝖓𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖑

Gundham POV

*It was around lunchtime and I was sitting with my equals Ibuki, Sonia, Fyuhuiko,Nekomaru, and Peko. Today our meals were meatloaf with onions? At least that's what these meals look like. I wasn't very hungry...I felt ill after a single bite. It was bitter and horrible. I'm not going to be rude but it reminds me of when my mother cooks....but it's not her food so I do not tend to eat it like these other imbeciles do. As I glance around in boredom I notice another group of friends.. Teru Teru,Mikan,Miu,Keebo,Kyo and.... Kazuichi....It seems that i have been staring at kazuichi for a while as i hear someone's voice and someone nudging my shoulders. I immediately turned to my side to see who was nudging me.*

Nekomaru: You okay bud? You haven't touched your food at all.

Ibuki: Ibuki thinks you're sick? Do you need to see Mikan? Ibuki will go with you!

Gundham: Gods do not get sick unlike you mortals.

Fuyuhiko: What were you staring at anyways?

Gundham:Nothing..

Fuyuhiko: Su-

*All of a sudden Peko seems to accidentally spill water on Fuyuhiko. She immediately gets up and tries to whip off the water with some paper towels. It seems unsuccesful.*

Peko: I am so sorry young master! I will go get a towel!

Fuyuhiko: It's fine, nothing to worry about. It was just an accident.

*Peko panics and then runs off to get something to clean up the water*

*I want to let you know this before I continue. In this AU they only know the people they talk to or the people who they are friends with so Kaz doesn't know Gundham but Gundham knows Kaz and Sonia likes kaz lololololol*

Ibuki: Ibuki is going to go talk to Mikan bye byes!

Sonia: Goodbye Ibuki. Oh and tell Kazuichi I said "Hello" please!

Ibuki: Will do!<3

Nekomaru:Well imma go take a shitt!!

Fuyuhiko: TMI DUDE!!
*Nekomaru laughs as he walks off*

Fuyuhiko: Gundham why did you let him join our group in the first place?

Gundham: I never intended to "invite" him. Nor anyone else. You all just walked up to me and started to socialize with me.

Sonia: Wait so you didn't invite us-?

Fuyuhiko: Rude! You're lucky I'm even here with you!

Gundham: I am simply just speaking the truth.

Fuyuhiko: WELL SO-

*Peko suddenly returns with a towel and starts to pat down Fuyuhikos shirt and pant. He shuts up and starts to turn red*

Sonia: Well, since everyone is leaving, I'm going to go see Kazuichi. Goodbye.

*She politely waves goodbye as she is leaving*

*I don't understand why I feel this way, but It makes me angry about what the princess said. Why, though? I tend to just brush off the feeling and start to poke at my food.*

Fuyuhiko: *Sigh* Are you sure you are feeling well Gundham?
Gundham:I'm not too sure. But I will be fine I am the great Gundham Tanaka.

*Peko suddenly stops she sets down the towel and leans over the table to feel Gundhams forehead he suddenly hesitates to let her do so but he accepts the help*

Peko:You do feel a bit warm, you should see Mikan.

*Mikan is our school nurse and Kirumi helps her out sometimes. They are both very well known in our school. Suddenly Fuyuhiko pushes her back and leans on her shoulder. Was he angry that she was checking my head? Doesn't matter either way i don't care what these mortals think. I know I'm not sick. How can I even get sick? I am a God after all. I'm going to go ahead and see Mikan just in case.*

Gundham: I will go as long as you mortals will stop bugging me about it.

*He gets up and walks to the exit. As he is walking past he notices Kazuichi. He's helping Miu with something on Keebo's arm. Kazuichi turns his head and looks at Gundham. Gundham instantly turns his head back and continues walking. He arrives at the exit and pushes the door open.*

Gundham POV: I do feel a bit light headed. I'll see if I can just lay down for a bit.

*He continues to walk to the nurse's office feeling more and more off.He stumbles through the door feeling extremely dizzy. Ibuki suddenly rushes to him and helps him find a seat.*

Ibuki: Are you okay Gundham?!

Gundham: I'm just a bit dizzy. Where is mortal Mikan?

Ibuki: She went to the bathroom. She'll be back any minute now.

*Within a few minutes Mikan comes back in and tends to Gundham. She gave him some medicine and had him lay in one of the beds. She forced him to take off his scarf and school jacket because he was getting too hot. She puts a cold wet rag on his forehead and closes the curtains that go around his bed. He keeps thinking about what Sonia said, "I'm going to go see Kazuichi." He felt a flow of jealousy and anger. But why?*

Gundham POV: Why do I feel this way...*He slowly drifts off to sleep....*