𝕺𝖕𝖕𝖘𝖎𝖊𝖘

[TW:BLOOD,DEATH]

*AT THE PARK*

Nekomaru: Thought you would never make it!

Gundham: Hm. Well I am here now.

Mikan: Oh! G-Gundham You are bleeding!

Gudham: I- am

*Mikan then rushes to Gundham patching up a deep cut from his hand that had seemed to be bleeding.*

Mikan: How did you e-even manage to get a cut like this!

Gundham: Hm. It seems I had been scratched by one of the animals I was breeding. *he says nervously.*

Mikan: B-Be careful next time.

*Gundham then nodded his head and everyone went to a buffet and ate. Akane almost ate everything! After all the fun they had it was around 11 pm they didn't plan on staying up this late, but since Gundham did not arrive until later they didn't want him to be left out. Everyone said their goodbye and left to go home. The next day When they all decided to meet up and walk to school together. There were a few police officers and an ambulance. Everyone was curious so they went up to get a closer look.*

Junko: Oh the despair~!! I love it~!

Fuyuhiko: Hey! What is going on!

Junko: You haven't heard?

Fuyuhiko: IF I "HEARD '' I WOULDN'T BE ASKING YOU! WOULD I?

Junko: Don't get your panties in a wod.

Peko: Just tell us what's going on?

Junko: A student was murdered last night haha!

Mikan: Wha-What!

Nekomaru: Whoa do you know who it was?

Akane: It better not be TeruTeru. He promised to make me some tacos!

Junko: It was the princess.

Gundham: Hu-HUH!?

Ibuki: Who would kill Sonia!!

Peko: Maybe she made someone so angry to the point where they had enough.
Gundham: Who is this murderer that brought vengeance towards her?!

*Shuichi and Kyoko then walk up to them joining the conversation*

Kyoko: We haven't found any evidence of the murderer yet. They didn't even leave a trace.

Shuichi: We still can't even figure how they murdered her.

Fuyuhiko: And who are you two?!

Kyoko: I'm Kyoko Kirigiri, The Ultimate Detective.

Shuichi: I'm Shuichi Saihara. I'm also the Ultimate Detective.

Mikan: D-Do we still need to go to our cl-classes or are we going to be in the w-way.

Kyoko: You will still tend to your classes. Me and Saihara will be pulling student by student from their class to interview them.

Ibuki: Ibuki doesn like being interviewed alone :[.

Kyoko: You won't be alone, you will be paired with groups.

Ibuki: Good. Do we choose the group??

Shuichi: Yes.

Ibuki: YAY!!

*Once they finished talking everyone then went to their classes. **TIME SKIP** It's after lunch and Nekomaru,Akane,Gundham,Baby Gangsta, Peko, Ibuki, and Mikan were all pulled from class and were interviewed in an abandoned classroom. They all pulled up a seat and Kyoko was asking questions while Shuichi was writing notes*