𝕿𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘

???:Good nom-nom-noming!!!

*A voice seems to be calling me. How long did I sleep for?? What time is it? I open my eyes to see Ibuki leaning above me.*

Gundham: How long was I sleeping for?

Ibuki: uHm Ibuki doesn't remember what time you came in here, but its 6 o'clock

Gundham POV: So I've been asleep for at least 5 hours.
Mikan: D-Do you feel b-better?

Gundham: Yes, my body seems to be pleased with rest.

Mikan: That's good.

Gundham: You should've woken me sooner so you wouldn't have to stay here for so long.

Mikan: I-Its okay. I had stuff I-I needed to do anyways.

Gundham: I Thank you for letting me stay for so long.
Mikan: I-its no problem.

Ibuki: So how long are you guys going to talk? Ibuki is getting impatient.

*Gundham gets out of the bed, puts his scarf on and holds onto his jacket. And leaves with Ibuki and Mikan following behind him. They both are standing behind him trying to start some small talk as friends of course as they move to his side. Ibuki and Mikan have been together for a while now. Mikan stars up a specific topic that was quite unexpected*

Mikan: S-say Gundham who do y-you like?

Gundham:Hm? Do you mean love?
Mikan: Y-yes.

Gundham: Nobody. I am too busy running my empire to even be able to "like" someone.

Ibuki: There has to be someone. Ibuki must find out!

Gundham: Hmm well I suppose there is this one person. I actually know them pretty well. More than my friends.

Ibuki: Did you call Ibuki your friend?

Gundham: Hah?! No I did not, you are hearing things mortal!

Ibuki:Hmmmm Okay!

Mikan: Who is this p-person?

Gundham: I will not say!

Mikan: A-at least give us a hint.

Ibuki: Yeah Even if Ibuki and Mikan find out we won't tell a soul!

Gundham: Fine I will tell you. This human has....pink hair...*POV crap that was too obvious you fool*

Ibuki: Hmmm.....!!!

Mikan: Is i-it Souda???

Ibuki: Ibuki was thinking the same thing too!!!!

Gundham: My hint was too obvious isn't it.

Mikan: Y-yeah.

Gundham: Well this is where I stop. Goodbye humans.

Ibuki:BUH BYE!!!

Mikan: Goodbye.

*Gundham walks up to his door and opens it. He happily gets greeted by his Four Dark Devas of Destruction. He decided to leave him home today because from this morning he was feeling a bit off. He goes to his room, takes off his clothes and proceeds into taking a shower. After that he feeds his hamsters. He always feeds his animals before he feeds himself. He fixes himself a meal since he didn't eat. He felt like he was going to die of starvation so he just got a banana 👌. It was enough for now. He goes back to his room and lays in his bed looking through his phone. But what is he looking at? Girl? Maybe some animals to adopt? Let's get a closer look....He's on Instagram...he's on someone's account looking through their photos.... But who is it?....(Before I continue Gundham doesn't stalk people he obverbs them before talking to them but in this case with kazuichi he just admires him, he's a bit too shy to talk to him i mean he is his lover after all) Hmm it looks likes hes looking at kazuichi's photos. Gundham starts to blush. Just a little bit though. He sets his phone down on the table and lays down...just thinking..of His love. He finally falls asleep its around 11:00 PM. 

*Gundham begins to wake to the bright sunlight shining through his window. He looks at the clock in realization that he is about 10 minutes late for class. His house is about 10 minutes away from the school so maybe he might get there in time to be at least 20-25 minutes late. He rushes through his morning rutine. He quickly grabs his hamsters and his bag. He sprints through the door locking it and sprints to school. He's a pretty fast guy so he gets there within 6 minutes. His hair is sort of a mess. He didn't have time to put it up so it's just slicked back with his white strands dangling down from his sides. He burst through the school running past a bunch of people. He was suddenly stopped by a guy. He must be the hall moniter. It was Ishimaru.*

Ishimaru: No running in the halls.
Gundham: Apologies.

Ishimaru: You may get to your class without running.

Gundham: Of course.

*Gundham is now just walking to class. He opens the door, apologizes for being late and sits at his seat.*

Gundham POV: Great. Now all eyes are on me.

*he covers half his face in his scarf full of embarrassment. He glances to his side and sees Kazuichi next and immidiates looks back straight towards the teacher*