𝕮𝖍𝖔𝖐𝖊

[TW:BLOOD,DEATH]

*Once that mess was over we headed to classes. Once the classes were over I decided to go to the janitor's closet to get the human supplies that i need and as guessed there was some. It wasn't a lot but it was enough to strangle someone. I place it inside my coat. And as I turn around to see the pests that follow me around.*

Gundham:What are you doing here, pests?!

Nekomaru: We were wondering where you ran off too.

Gundham: Well you have found me. Now leave before you get into this mess.

Akane: Didn't know you were going to kill today.

Gundham: Now you know.

Peko: Do you need help?

Gundham: No. Are you the only mortals left here?

Mikan: Th-the principle is still h-here.

Gundham: Perfect

Fuyuhiko: Perfect?

*Gundham then pushes past them and heads to the principal's office. Monokuma is usually sleeping if he is the only person left in the school. Gundham quietly opens the door just wide enough to see if he is sleeping and yet he is. He then quickly and quietly snatches the keys that hang beside the door.(In this Au Monokuma is an actual person and Monomi is the vice principal <3) He then gently closes the door and then they head to the abandoned classroom. As they arrive at the door Gundham stops and tells them to stay here as he goes in and closes the door. He turns around to see Kyoko Sitting at a table with papers looking at all the evidence they gathered.*

Kyoko: I will be done soon.*she sighs without looking up*

Gundham: Sorry mortal but you have the wrong person.

Kyoko: Apologies. I thought the Principle was here to kick me out. Is there something you need Mr.Tanaka?

Gundham:Well I wanted to discuss something.

Kyoko: If its not Information about the murder then please leave i have much work to do.

Gundham: Do not worry. It is.

Kyoko: Then please tell me what information you have found.

Gundham: Let me show you. *He says as he is walking up to her*

Kyoko: Well then get on with it I don't have much time.

*Within a few seconds Gundham pulled out the rope putting it behind her attempting to strangle her. She struggles to get him to release but fails. She grabs some scissors and stabs it into his leg causing him pain but he still doesn let go. She tries to grab something else but all that's left is papers, her pens have fallen to the ground and she slowly gives in. Soon enough she goes limp. Gundham drops down the keys on the floor. Gundham then wraps his bandages on his leg where the blood is gushing out and checks to make sure he didn't leave a trail of blood behind. Since there wasn't any blood on the floor to clean up he takes the rope and leaves limping on one leg. (I forgot to mention Chihiro did delete the camera footage.) He opens the door to see everyone in shock. They were kinda surprised that he would actually kill someone. *

Mikan: G-Gundham you're bleeding!

Gundham: I know this. *he grunts*

Mikan: We need to get you to my house. I-I can f-fix you up there!

Gundham: N-no ne- *he collapsed on the wall. Nekomaru then picks up gundham and throws him over his shoulder💀(im laughing just by imagine this)*

Nekomaru: Lead the way, Mikan!

Mikan: O-okay!

*They all follow Mikan to her place. They basically ran there and Ibuki was behind them making sure there wasn't a trail of blood. When they arrive Mikan leads them to a room where there are medical supplies and a large table. Nekomaru Helps Gundham on the table when he is laid down a ton of blood starts to gush out since the bandages aren't doing anything anymore*

Ibuki: Ibuki can be in here anymore there is too much blood. *She says screaming and runs off*

*Mikan walks over to Gundham, she has a pair of fabric scissors with her, a mask, wooden spoon, and gloves. She gives the wooden spoon to Gundham to bite onto. Since she doesn't have any numbing medicine (I need this to be dramatic okay) She cuts off the part of his pants that are surrounded by the wound.*

Mikan: Th-this is going to hurt. I have to re-remove the scissors.

*Gundham Nods. Mikan then begins to remove the scissors. There are muffled screams coming from Gundham. Nekomaru gives Gundham his arm to grip onto and now he is grabbing his arm for dear life.*

Gundham: Hurry Up!*he says with a muffled painful tone*

MIkan: I-im trying!

*Mikan then instantly removes the scissors from his leg as she does so, Gundham becomes unconscious. She grabs a cloth to put over the wound. She grabs more supplies to take care of the wound bc i dont know what im talking about tbh. After all that They take him home Mikan and Ibuki stay with him incase his wound gets worse. *

(((Sorry its short)))