𝕲𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕮𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖗

*KAZ POV🥵 THIS MIGHT BE REALLY BAD BC IM SICK NO SMUT JUST KISSING:[*

*I'm feeling kinda sober now Gundham is still drunk as heck. I'm just trying to get him home since he's now sober and maybe his dad will be passed out asleep when he gets home. God I don't want to go home, Home is supposed to be the place where you feel safe and happy but in my situation it's not. Gundham is blabbering about animals and some weird magic shit along with his empire. He's a weird guy. I'm kinda glad I got to meet him. He's pretty funny. I wonder if he knew Miss Sonia. Probably, to think about it She did sit with them a lot. They must have been good friends.*

Gundham:H-Hey are you-are you listening?

Kazuichi:Oh yeah heh I am.

*silence between then both lasted a few minutes until gundham spoke up*

Gundham: You know...

Kazuichi:hm?

Gundham: You're very pretty.

Kazuichi:HUh?! Sh-shut up. Your just drunk

Gundham: Oh no, I'm serious. You are.

Kazuichi: Your weird man.

Gundham:Oh :[

Kazuichi:?

Gundham: You're mean :,[ *sniffle*

Kazuichi:Huh?! Are you crying?!

Gundham: No.....

Kazuichi: Oh come on. Dude. Ugh sorry :/

Gundham: You have been forgiven pink mortal.

Kazuichi: HUH?! YOU LITTLE

Gundham: Hahahahaa!

Kazuichi: Hmph

Gundham: Heh oh.. We are here :D

Kazuichi:Well this is where i leave c'ya

Gundham:Huh? Why not stay here until it's late?

Kazuichi: Are you sure?

Gundham: Duh its like 3 am

Kazuichi: No it's 11

Gundham: Close enough

Kazuichi POV: No not really.

Gundham:come on

*Gundham grabs Kazuichi and brings him inside. A few seconds after being dragged inside Ibuki texts me. "You guys better do the thing *Wink* You must send proof" Ugh we have to actually do this. Gundham also got the message from Ibuki. I don't want to do this. *

Kazuichi: Man Ibuki really wants us to do this shit.

*Within a matter of second Gundham Pulls Kaz  for a kiss. Gundham takes a photo they break form the kiss and then he sends it to Ibuki as proof*

Kaz:Wha-What the hell man!!

Gundham: I only did that for proof chill.

Kaz POV:Ah god. Honestly it felt nice.....HUH?! What the hell am i thinking i cant be gay dad will be the shit outta me.....why should i care......fuck it!!

*I pull Gundham back in for a kiss he was quite in shock but without hesitation he was  kissing back. Gundham was backing me up onto the bed and soon enough he was on top of me I didn't want to break from the kiss and we never did except to catch our breath. But wth I'm not going to get topped from some breeder who thinks he's a god! I shove him off on me then onto the bed . After a few more moment of making out and shit they started to get exhausted and decided to go to sleep. (lmao you thought you would get smut)*

-----TIME SKIP----

*After the winter break was over they went back to school and Kazuichi and Gundham haven't spoken a word about what they both did. Ibuki showed Nekomaru,Akane,Fuyu,Peko, and Mikan the photo of them kissing and they often tease him about. He just covers his face in his scarf and ignores them....after a few days into school some other girl has been talking to Kazuichi. Sayaka....shes been hanging around him but of she keeps his up something bad will happen.

--------To be continued---------