𝕬 𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝕽𝖎𝖛𝖆𝖑

(Gundham POV) They are at school to its past lunch and at their last class)

*As I am walking down the hallway to class I notice Kazuichi. I figured we could talk for a bit. But there is someone else with him. She has beautiful blue hair, blue eyes, everyone loves her. She's very popular and well known. Her name is Sayaka Moizono the Ultimate Idol. I'm sorta fond of her. No one else knows about this, but every so often I will listen to her music. Moving that to the side she's talking to my beloved. What does she want? I walk over to them to see what they were talking about.*

Kaz: Oh hey Gundham.

Saya: Oh hello. You must be Souda's friend. Im Sayaka. You probably already knew that since im popular heh.

Gundy: Yes. I am aware of who you are.

Kaz: She was just asking me if I could fix something that broke the other day. 

Gundy: I see. *POV: So shes trying to use him!!!*

Kaz: I would be more than happy to fix it. What time we meet up

Saya: Maybe after school we can meet in the gym. That's where the broken object is.

Kaz: Okay see you then!!

Saya: Okay!! Bye Bye!! *she waves as she leaves*

Kaz: C'ya!! So what did you need Gundy?

*I hide my face in my scarf so he couldn't see me blush. "Gundy" wh-why did he call me that?*

Gundham: W-well I merely just wanted to escort you to class with me.

Kaz: Oh okay. Welp lets go!

*We walk together to their class since we have the same schedule. I open the door to let him in first and then I followed behind. I looked to my side and see those fiends giving me a stupid look.  I walk over to them and the first thing they said was " ooooooo~" Except for Fuyu and Mikan.*

Gundy: You are all childish toddlers.

Ibuki: That wasn't necessary. 

Fuyu: Looks like you two are both getting along very well.

Gundy: Of course we are. 

Akane: You lucky Chihiro hasn't snitched yet.

Gundy: We've made a deal. She's going to help me and I'm going to help her.

Peko: Just watch your back. He might end up blackmailing you.

Gundy: Doubt but, might as well be cautious.

Neko: Anyways. Do any of you have plans today.

*Everyone says no except for Gundham*

Gundy: I'm going to be a bit busy.

Mikan: Wh-what are you doing?

Gundy: I have to keep an eye on someone....for a while.

(i had to go back and read to see if Gundham had killed Shuichi or not 💀)

Akane: Is it that other emo kid. Uhm whats his name?

Mikan: Saihara?

Akane: Yeah that kid.

Gundy: Not him no. Not yet atleast.

Peko: Is there another rival?

Gundy: I don't know yet. That's what i have to find out.

Fuyu: Who is it.

Gundy: I cant tell you now. Ill tell you all later.

Ibuki: But Ibuki cant wait that long!!

Gundy: Well Ibuki better.

*They all got seated down for class and once it was over everyone went out side to hear who the next soon to be victim is.*

Fuyu: Get on with it already!

Gundy: Im patient fiends. She isnt yet a victim ive only seen her talk to him. And that about it.

Neko: Well who is it?

Gundy: Moizono.

Peko: The idol chick?

Gundy: Yes.

Mikan: I-isnt she with K-kuwata?

Gundy: I dont know I only stalk Kazuichi.

Fuyu: Creep.

Gundy: Silence fiend. You would do the same for Peko if you where in my situation.

Fuyu: Touche (tu shay)

Neko: So your mad at her cause she was talking to him?

Gundy: *sigh* No. She was asking him to fix something for her in the gym after school

Ibuki: So your mad that hes helping her?

Gundy: Im just being cautious.

Fuyu: Whatever you say man.

*After we talked we came up with an idea. We'll be at the gym before they get there. So Sayaka couldn't have a chance by doing anything. (plus i want her to die cause I don't like her so shes gonna be a husbando thief) They all where sitting on the bleachers talking about just whatever. And then we hear a door open and two people talking. They are here. 

*(Third person)Kazuichi and Sayaka walk in. Kaz tells everyone "Hi" But Before Gundham could say it back Sayaka was rushing then into the staff room. She must be in a hurry but it seemed like she was angry or annoyed. Whatever it was it wasn't good. Gundham was annoyed by what just happened. Ibuki calmed him down and then they continued talking. After a few moment kazuichi came back carrying something  into the middle of the room. Sayaka turned it own and it seemed to be a projector but its glitching.*

Kaz: Shit! I think the motor is messed up.

Saya: Oh dear! is it fix able? *she says with a pout*

Kaz: Yeah dont worry i can get it up and going in about an hour.

Saya: Oh wonderful! Thank you so much!

(Btw they can hear the rest talking but they cant understand what they are saying)

Gundy: Tch.

Fuyu: I don't like her.

Peko: She's too nice.

Ibuki: Hm Ibuki doesnt know what to think shes just standing not even offering to help.

Akane: She's getting sorta flirty...

Gund: Hmph fucking bitch *he mumbles under his breath but its loud enough for his friends to hear what he said*

Fuyu: You can say that again.

----------Cliff Hanger ig---------