𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖈𝖊𝖘𝖘

Fuyuhiko: Wow... That's....AWESOME

Nekomaru: That cruel

Peko: Cool

Mikan: I-I never knew y-you could do something like that

Ibuki: Ibuki likes what you thinks

Akane: On a serious note. What about the detectives?

Gundham: I do not know yet. I presume i'm going to take out the higher level detective leaving the weakling to work by himself but i have to refrain from killing multiple mortals at once.

Fuyuhiko: So how are you going to get rid of them

Gundham: I do not know how but. The gods will give me a sign when it is time.

Peko: You should do it soon before they find more evidence.

Mikan: U-uhm Gundham?

Gundham: Yes, Tsumiki?

Mikan: Is y-your cut on your hand still hurting?

Gundham: No. I no longer feel any pain.

Mikan: Okay.

Ibuki: Ibuki thinks it's getting pretty late.

*Gundham Grabs his phone to check the time. It seems they have been talking for quite a while now and ite 12:00am. Everyone just stayed at Gundham's house. It was hard to convince him to let him stay at his lair but it worked in the end. Gundham let Akane,Peko,Mikan,and Ibuki share his bed. He has a pretty large bed, a size queen. Fuyuhiko slept on a couch and Nekomaru slept in a love seat. Gundham slept on the floor with his husky on top of him. Soon enough it was morning time and everyone just got up, got cleaned and went to school. As we arrived at the school the detectives were pulling the rest of the people out of their classes and so to interview them, everyone walked past and entered their class room this time where all the last ones to enter the class. They all proceed through their school routine (bc i have no ideas or motivation) now they are all sitting at lunch. Chihiro goes up to Gundham and talks about the cameras that he had to cover up and demands an answer.*

Gundham:*sigh* A cat was loose in the school and I didn't want the school to call the pesky animal control. They would kill the innocent creature with their devil weapons.

Chihiro: O-oh i thought you had something to do with the murder with Miss.Nerevmind. Im sorry *He then gets up to leave*

Ibuki: Was there really a stray cat here?

Gundham: No

Peko: I hope you have a cat to prove to them.Gundham: I can simply just find a stray and take it home. It gives me another excuse to adopt another animal. I needed another animal for my lair.

Fuyuhiko: I don't care.

Akane: Hey Gundham?

Gundham: Yes, mortal?

Akane: Are you going to eat that?

Gundham: No. * He hands her his food, only taking the bread for his hamsters, he gives them to Peko and the bread so she can feed them.*

Nekomaru: So. Do you have a plan yet?

Gundham: I told you already. When the gods give me a sign I will.

Nekomaru: Whatever you say man.

*TIME SKIP LOLOLOLOL it's after school and Gundham is sitting at a park for a change instead at home all the time the edgy introvert he is. He's sitting down on a bench next to the water fountain and reading a book. The book he is reading is called Warriors:Into the wild (It's a good book i've read the whole first series it's about cats) as he is ready he can feel something rubbing on his leg purring he puts away his book and looks down to see a baby kitten rubbing on his leg. The cat is very dirty and doesn't have a color on her or anything in general that would lead to any information about an owner. Gundham decides to take the baby kitten home with him since he did need to find a stray since he told that lie to Chihiro. He wraps the poor little kitty in his scarf(he dropped his devas off at home before he went to the park) He grabs his book and leaves to go home. (Time skip) Gundham has now arrived at home and brings the kitten to a different room. It's a room with milk bottles and supplies to take care and breed animals. There is a very large sink where he bathes his pets. It also has a desk with a computer. That's where he works on his website. He unwraps the kitten and puts them in a tub. He then grabs some soap and a towel and sets it next to the sink. (25 minutes later) The kitten is clean and now you can tell what color fur it has. She's a White kitten With bright green eyes. Gundham dries her off and feeds her some milk then he sets her with Malikai. He gets changed and lays in bed with his book. After a while he drifts off to sleep.*