𝕯𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖌

||Gundham POV||

*As I am leaving my last final class with these mortals that follow me around I notice Sonia latched onto Kazuichis arm. They are talking and..he then reaches down and gives her a kiss on the forehead.I stand there in shock with the others. We then go into the closest room as quietly as possible. I am still just standing in disbelief. I feel angry. Revengeful.Then Nekomaru shakes me.*

Nekomaru: Hey hey snap out of it. *he whispers quietly*

Fuyuhiko: Shoot.

Ibuki: Hey Gundham. Are you okay?

Gundham: I am fine.

*Peko cracks open to see if they were still there but the coast was clear. She motions us to leave and we all exit the room continuing to leave the school. We all walked to each house in silence until it was just Fuyuhiko, Peko and I. The silence broke to Peko's words*

Peko: So.. how are you going to handle this situation...

Gundham:.....To get rid of her.

Fuyuhiko: How are you going to get rid of her?

Gundham:.....I do not know yet. But revenge will be brought upon that fiend

Peko: This is our stop. Goodbye Gundham. I hope you will find something that will help you get your revenge.

Gundham: You are wished well mortals.

Fuyuhiko:C'ya

*Gundham continues his walk home alone thinking of how to defeat The princess.But... a few thoughts came to mind...what if?....No? He couldn't.....or could he? He walks into his lair opening the closet to a wall filled with photos of....Kazuichi....but there are other people with him that are crossed out. He takes out a t-shirt from the hanger and closes the closet he changes into a white t-shirt with a cross on it and some black sweatpants he then sits on his bed watching a show on the tv across from him about animal (#animalplanet💅) He slowly falls asleep*

_______________

Gundham's Dream

_______________

*It seems he's in school but what is he doing? Why does he have a bat? He's walking down a hall. The school is empty with no one in sight. He turns to the left and opens a door and gently closes it. A case of stairs leading up appears. He begins to go up the stairs entering through another door. It appears to be on the roof. He pushes open a door and walks out...there... a beautiful young girl is standing on the edge leaning on the rail in front of her. She turns around. It's Sonia.. He walks over to her and stands in front of her with the bat. She looks at him curiously then *bang* He hit her in the head with a bat. But not hard enough to kill but enough to do some damage to her head She steps back hitting the rail. The railing isn't very tall; it goes to her knees. Gundham then kicks her chest back causing him to fall to her doom. Everything faded to black and Gundham woke up sweating and huffing and puffing. She looks at his hand and he's violently shaking. He gets up to go get a glass of water to calm down and process what his dream was about. He then gets an idea.. A sick thought. But he brushed it off. He takes off his sweaty shirt and throws it in a pile of laundry and gets back into bed.

The sound of chirping birds woke up Gundham. It's around 9:00 am when he got up and rubbed his eyes. He remembers that it's the weekend. He then gets up to feed his Hamsters.*Knock Knock* Sound from the door is heard so he walks over to the door and unlocking it opens to see Nekomaru, Ibuki, Fuyuhiko, and Peko standing at his door.*