𝕮𝖍𝖎𝖙 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖙

*The next day Mikan insisted Gundham stay home and let his leg heal. They will address information when everyone is out of class. As soon as they left Gundham got out of his bed to get some water or something to eat. He struggles his way to the kitchen. He had to grab stuff to help him stand(fyi Nekomaru got rid of the rope and the scissors) Gundham reached in the fridge to find a snack. He could find anything he was hungry for so he just got some jello. He sits on the counter eating his jello. Once he finishes he gets up to feed his animals. It took him about 30 minutes to feed them all so he went back to bed because he was tired.*

|||||||||||THE MOMENT YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR|||||||||||

*KAZUICHI POV*

*As I walk into the school there are a bunch of police. I figured another murder has happened. Why? Why would someone do this? Just as I was getting lucky having miss sonia, then she gets murdered. Who died this time? I walked over to Shuichi to ask him who it was this time, but he was crying and worried.*

Kazuichi:H-hey dude why are you crying.

Shuichi: Kyoko.....

Kazuichi:huh

*I then look into the room to see Kyoko's dead body with a bunch of police officers surrounding her examining the body. Honestly it's not surprising since they are ultimate detectives. To get away with murder and not get cought you might even have to take out the police. I decided to just go ahead and head to class. I sit down and notice Gundham isn't at his table. He's usually the first one here. Hm, maybe he is sick. The teacher walks in and asks where Gundham is and Mikan spoke up.*

Mikan:U-uhm he told us he got sick.

Chisa: Thank you, Mikan.

*Hm I should probably talk to him more. I'm pretty sure Miss Sonia used to hangout with him and his friends.He seems like a chill guy. I'm going to ask one of his friends for his number. I rest my head on my hand and just sorta zone out during class. Time went by pretty fast. I went to my next class then I went to Lunch i asked Nekomaru for a Gundham number and he instantly gave it to me. I'd expect them to ask why I want it but it's whatever. I walk over to the table I normally sit at with my friends. Miu asked me to help her with some upgrades on Kiibo. She wanted to add some "special" features to his y'know. But I kinda didn't want to do that. So I told her I don't wanna do that. I took my phone and began to text gundham*

🐹Hampterman🐹

K: Hello?

G: Who are you fiend?

K: It's me, Kazuichi Souda I got your number from Nindai

G: Oh, I see.

K: I heard u were sick.

G: Indeed I am.

K: gosh must suck

G: It's not too horrible.

K: Hm anyways r u busy this weekend?

G: I'd have to check my plans but most likely not. Why do you ask mortal?

K: I just want to get to know ya man. You seem like a chill guy.

G: I see. Well in that case if i am feeling well and i don't have plans with pests that follow me around i will join your join your "hang out session"

K: Kk see ya tomorrow if your not sick

G:Goodbye

*end of convo*

*I'm kinda happy to make a new friend honestly. It kinda eases the pain from Miss Sonia's death. By the time lunch is finished I head to my other classes. Time went by pretty fast then it was time to go home. The Ultimate Detective, Shuichi Saihara can't necessarily investigate without Kyoko or a professional since he is still in training. I begin to walk home with the thought of having to deal with my father. I don't really want to go home. Maybe I can just waste some time. Going to the park to relax before I get beat. As I'm walking in the park I see Gundham and his friend. Why is he here? I thought he was sick. I walk over to them to see them looking at me in shock*

Kazuichi: What the heck. I thought you were sick man

Mikan: I-I He is. He j-just needed some fresh air.

Ibuki: Yeah Mikan is right!

Gundham: *cough cough* (yum fake coughs my fav)

Kazuichi: Oh I''m terribly for for jumping to conclusions

Gundham: No worries. *cough*

*After a few hours of talking i head home. Hoping my dad is asleep. Once i arrive i quetly open the front door to see him sleeping in the chair. I sneak past him going to my room and locking the door. I take out my phone to a few text messages from Gundham*

🐹Hampterman🐹

G: Hello Mortal.

K: Hey whats up.

G: I'm here to tell you that i am free for hanging out this weekend

K: Okay where would you like to meet at

G: Doesn't matter to me.

K: Okay we can go to the cafe that in town if you like

G: That sounds nice. See you there tomorrow.

K: Oh what time do you wait to meet?

G: 7. I have business to do at my lair.

K: Gotcha c'ya

G: Good bye.