𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝕾𝖔𝖓𝖌

(Trigger warning: Blood and gay (for you homophobes since yall be scared of gays🙄💅)

*After talking for a good while on the bleachers and watching Sayaka and Kazuichi fix something, Gundham became more and more jealous and angry. His friend had to calm him down before he could make a scene or commit a murder. After a few more minutes they left early leaving Kaz and Saya behind. Gundham didn't really want to leave yet but he did since it would be kinda weird if he didnt. Anyways they left and got some ice cream. Then they just hung out at Mikans. After that fun rollercoaster they all went home around 8 since they still had school. The next day it was the ceremony for the deaths of Hope Peaks students. Sonia And Kyoko. Celeste was crying on the bleachers with Aoi hugging her And Kazuichi was also crying. I mean he and Gundham did make out but he likes to call it an Accidental drunk kissing. Gundham is with Kaz to comfort him the best he can. He also says along the lines of "yeah i'm going to miss the dark princess too" Gundham had some candy in his pocket and gave some to Kaz. It calmed him down a bit and then it was time for everyone to go to class. Gundham gave San-D to Kaz before class started so he could have something to calm him down. After class ended Kaz gave San-D back to Gundham and they both headed to lunch together. He invited Kaz to eat lunch with him and his friends and they had a plan to go ice skating together. And Ibuki teased them both about the little "kiss" But they just shrugged it off. They had a bunch of laughs together and then they had to head back to class. After school everyone went home, got changed and then went to the Icerink. Lets say Kaz and Gundham weren't the best at it but. They kinda just held onto each other the whole time. It was very amusing to everyone else. They got a lot of bruises from it but it was worth it. After a few hours they went to eat dinner at a cafe. We talked and talked until Kazuichi said something that surprised us all.

Kaz: Yesterday after you all left Sayaka was saying some weird stuff.

Peko: What do you mean by some weird stuff?

Kaz: She said that Gundham Killed Sonia and that you all were helping him.

Gundham: Do you believe her?

Kaz: No. Nothing adds up.

Mikan: W-well let's change the s-subject hehehe

*Him leaving us in total shock not knowing a single clue of what he has done we continue to laugh it off and proceed to finish our food. Where could she have gotten that information from? Anyways in a matter of time they paid and left everyone walking home. Once the next day arrived there was some business to be done. The normal daily routine occurred and Gundham had asked Chihiro to talk privately.*

Chihiro: H-hey what's up?

Gundham: I'm going to need you to remove the camera footage before Moizono's performance at the gym.

Chihro:H-huh wh-what did she do?!

Gundham: She got into some business that is going to get her hurt.

Chihiro: OKay ill make sure to do it just call me when y-your going to do wh-what ever it is

Gundham" Thank you. Remember. Keep your mouth shut.

Chihiro: Mhm*he nodded*

*Chihiro is sorta scared of him since he now knows that Gundham is responsible so he tries his best to sort of "obey" So you know he doesn't get killed. Gundham figured that Sayaka was just talking random crap trying to get people to stay away from him unless she knew something everyone else did which made it a better reason to get rid of her. It was an hour before the show and Gundham had an idea. He grabbed a dumbbell and tied it right above the spot where Sayaka would stand. He then leads the rope to one of the stage lights so when the person that is in charge of the light when they move will cut the rope and kill her with the dumbbell but we need to get someone to touch the dumbbell to frame them but who? Gundham looks around for someone to be his next victim. There. Gundham quickly puts on gloves and asks Gonta to help him pick up the dumbbell. Gonta Agrees with his friendly smiles and picks up the dumbbell and hands it to him. Gundham acts like it's heavy and Thanks Gonta. He leaves and that's when the plan all comes together. Gundham then rushes up the ladder that goes to the roof when the lights get fixed there's a separate room for light movement and stuff. He continues with the plan once he's finished he calls Chihiro to delete the footage. Once that's over he meets up with his friend and tells them about the plan (except for Kazu) They wait until everyone is called to the gym for the concert that Moizono had performed for everyone. The monokuma announcement went off for everyone to go to the gym.The bleachers were set up for everyone to sit down Gundham sat next to kaz Obviously. Soon enough she made a little announcement before beginning the show. Then that's when the lights went off she started to sing in a soft voice then the lighting began to move around flashing as she was singing. Then a high pitched scream. Then a thud. The person running the lights and music turns off the song and turns the lights back on to reveal a bloody mess. Sayaka is lying on the floor dead. People began to panic and run off. Gundham went along in "fear" with everyone else. Along with Fuyuhiko and them.(I'm not naming them all) After the police were called and took everyone into questioning it appears that there were fingerprints on the dumbbell that lead to Gonta.*

-----------------------------------

IM SO SORRY GONTA 🕳👨‍🦯

1018 words