𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖎𝖒𝖊

*3rd person*

*It's the day of the party 2 days before christmast. All of the decorations have been put together. And the outfits have been made. Fuyuhiko is wearing a white button up shirt with red jeans. All the girls were in Santa outfits which surprised their partners. Gundham is wearing a red tight turtleneck is reveals the size of his chest He's also wearing White skinny jeans. Nekomaru Had a green t-shirt with red jeans. Ibuki forced everyone to wear santa hats. In a matter of time everyone was there. We all played many games that Ibuki had planned. Then it was time for spin the bottle everyone sat in a circle to play. (i kinda forgot sonia is dead💀)*

Ibuki: There is one rule if you do not feel comfortable kissing that person you do not have too.

*Now let me tell you this before they start. Ibuki found a way to rig the game (dont ask how okay)*

Ibuki: Gundy!!!! Ibuki says you start!

Gundham: Huh. Okay.

*UH OH HERE COMES ALL THE REDNECKS ALL OF THEM SPINNING ROUND AND ROUND!! ROUND AND ROUND AND ROUND WE ROUND AND A ROUND WE GO!!*

*Uh oh it lands on kazuichi oh no what will we do*

Kazuichi: No thanks im not comfortable kissing a guy.

Gundham: Y-yeah I'm not either *he says in slight disappointment.

Ibuki: Ibuki also forgot to mention another rule if you skip kissing someone 3 times you have to have uhmm uhmm a make out session with the person you role when you get home!!

Everyone: HUH?!

*Fuyu lands on peko obvi kisses her. Ibuki lands on teruteru refuses to kiss him mikan protecc her. Mikan landed on nekomaru they refused akane lands on nekomaru they kiss. Chiaki lands on hajime they homie kiss nagi wagi is jealous and with his luck he roles Hajime they kiss. Hiyoko and Mahiru aren't playing btw Mahiru Isn't fond of the game. nekomaru lands on Gundham they homie kiss like a pec on the cheek and laugh about it aftewards. Peko lands on chiaki fuyu don't let them kiss. Kazuichi lands on Gundham they both refuse. hajime names on nagito bc nagito yes i stan komahina. teruteru lands on kaz💀 the refuse. and then its gundhams turn again. He lands on kaz.*

Kazuichi; Oh come on man!! 

Ibuki: AHAHAAHHH You know what you have to do!!!

*Gundham flips Ibuki off. After all fun and games everyone gets drunk except for mikan nekomaru, peko, mahiru, hiyoko, Hajime, Chiaki, and TeruTeru. Nekomaru, Peko,Mikan, Akane and Fuyu are all sitting on the couch with Gundham laying on top of their legs. After while of talking everyone ended the part and was sent home. Gundham walked with kaz cause you know ✋😭💅 *

============HAAHAHHHHAHHA C LIFF HANGER SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER LTKURJYETHSRGFXDCHVUILKYUTJYHDFGB GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES ==============

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE SPICEYYYYY 💅💅💅🥵