𝕸𝖞 𝕭𝖊𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖉

[⚠TW: GORE.KNIVES.KIDNAPING.MURDER.DEATH.CURSING.⚠]

*After school Gundham asked Kaz to meet him by the cherry tree. A few hours later. Gundham Stood nervously waiting for Kazuichi's arrival. Gundham has a rose in hand and he's chewing on some Five gum. Seeing Kazuichi Jog up the hill to the tree. His hands begin to shake nervously. He takes a deep breath to calm down. Kazuichi Stands in front of him smiling.*

Kaz: Hey man what's up.

Gundy: M-mortal Kazuichi. W-we have been friend for a few months now. A-and.....*He struggles to get his words so he takes another deep breath.*

Kaz: Okay. You are acting a bit weird bro. *Kazuichi sort of knows what this is coming too and he starts to turn a small shade of red*

Gundy: Kazuichi. Will you be my beloved in running the Tanaka Empire. *Gundham slightly held his breath awaiting a reply*

Kaz: Gundham. It would be an honor. But, My father wouldn't approve of my having a boyfriend. And I don't want to get you involved with the tension between me and my father.

Gundy:.....Very well then. I understand your situation.

Kaz: Im sorry Gundy.

Gundy: No need to apologize...*Gundham turns around dropping the rose and leaving.*

----------------------------

Time skip Gundham 

is now at home

------------------------------

*Gundham lays there in his bed petting his dog, crying, because who wouldn't cry after you got rejected. (I know I did.) Gundham tosses his phone on the ground completely ignoring all the texts his friends are sending him. He puts the covers over his face curling up in a ball. He fell asleep for a few hours and woke up to someone knocking on his door. He gets up and walk to it looking outside seeing his friends. He doesn't want to see anyone right know or talking to anybody. He ignores them and lays back on his bed with a raging headache. He still crying a little bit. He falls back asleep on his bed on top of the covers with his cat laying on his chest. Then bang. What the hell was that?! Gundham though at he slightly sat up. The he can hear multiple foot steps coming to his room. Gundham still half asleep is very confused on what is going on. Fuyuhiko Busts through his door yelling at him about something but its sounds like gibberish to Gundham. The rest of his friends walk in With an angry face.*

Ibuki: Well we are waiting for an answer!!

Gundy:What?

Peko: I think he's still asleep.

Neko: I know what to do!

*He pick sup Gundham and brings him to his bathroom putting his head in and our of ice cold water.*

Gundy: *Gasp* WHAT THE FUCK

Akane: There we go.

Fuyu: Now WHY THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN IGNORING US SHIT WAD!

Gundy: I wanted to be left alone!!How did you get into my house?!

Mikan: W-well how d-did it go?

Gundy: Wha- wait I thought you were there the whole time.

Peko: We got distracted and got icecream.

Gundy: Such good friend you all are.

Akane: Thats not the point.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝕯𝖊𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝕱𝖔𝖗 𝕸𝖞 𝖇𝖊𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖉||𝕾𝖔𝖚𝖉𝖆𝖒|| 🎉