CHAPTER 2: Who are you..?

[f/n means friend's name]
[n/n means nickname]
[c/n means crush's name]

i saw a defined but wacky looking shadow behind me, which was positively did not belong to any of my friends. i turned around to see these creatures? they sorta look like dogs, are they furries?-

"well, helloooo nurse!"
i heard the two guys standing in front of me say with their tongues out. there was a short one who had a blue sweater and a red cap on and there was a taller one, he was around my height but I'm taller, he wore khaki pants and a belt, pretty similar what i was wearing to be honest. i then saw a little girl about my sister's age with a pink skirt and a flower holding up her ears? i think those are her ears.

"oh, hey there, do y'all need anything?" i bluntly said being my naive self, i didn't understand that they were catcalling me.

"yeah, i need you to be with me~" the taller one said with a smug smirk.

"boys" the little girl pinched her nose bridge in annoyance.

i immediately blushed since i get flustered easily.

"well, you're quite the flirt." i tried to cover up my weakness.

"oh where are our manners! we need to introduce ourselves!" the girl exclaimed dramatically.

"I'm yakko!"

"I'm wakko!"

"and I'm dot! call me dottie, and you die, got it?" dot pointed to me

"gotcha" i reassured her of what not i was going to do.

"you like our house? i see you were taking pictures of it" yakko pointed out what i was doing earlier.

"that's your house!? ain't no way y'all live there" i stared dumbfounded at them and looked back at their so called house.

"yeah, where else would we live? in the sewers?" dot was radiating with sassy energy, it reminded me of a special someone i know.

"why were you taking pictures of our house? if you like it so much you could come over~"
yakko said smoothly, clearly making me blush of embarrassment and overall genuinely flirting.

"very funny, i needed a reference for a drawing that I'm working on and your house happened to be the perfect reference so thanks!" i quickly informed the trio as i put away my phone.

"oooh! you draw?! can I see your drawings?!" wakko was jumping up and down like a kid who ate too much candy.

"hey! i wanna see too!" dot nudged her brother's shoulder in a not so nice way, attempting to get me to show her my drawings. the two kept bickering as i stood there like a background character who forgot their line.

"sibs! sibs! how about we all take a look at her drawings?" yakko gestured towards me, causing the two fighting siblings to stop and bring their attention towards me.

i paused for a moment realizing that the attention was now given to me.

"o-oh! i would love to, but i actually need to meet up with some friends!" i hesitated to say, not that my drawings were terrible or anything, it's just that i feel pretty awkward showing new people my drawings, especially if we first meet. recently i also started to draw a lot of anatomy lately for my art class, so yup you guessed it, drawings of nude guys and gals, but nothing tasteful. plus i didn't have the courage or skills to draw their specific body parts. thankfully, that kinda art is in a separate sketchbook in a secret pocket in my backpack.

bzzzzt

i felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, signaling that i got a new notification.

(f/n) Hey man we're here where are yoi?
       sent just now