CHAPTER 12: The Execution!

---timeskip a couple days later---

alright, everything is perfect! i got my parents' permission, best friend is aware of the plan, packed some clothes and some essential items in a plastic Ross bag, everything is going swell!

once practice was over, we all headed out and i said my goodbyes to my friends and coach. i headed over to the big ol water tower for this hangout. this is so exciting!

i climbed up the tower, not being fazed by it's height. i knocked on the big metal door and immediately heard quick footsteps coming closer and closer. i also heard a few muffled "I'll get it!"s. I'm assuming wakko won the race since i first saw a red cap when the door opened.

"Yami (n/n)!" he jumped into my arms to hug me. he was adorable!

"hey man! glad to see ya" i hugged him back, obviously. then dot jumped into my arms as well and hugged me.

"hiya Yami (n/n)!" dot exclaimed as i embraced both siblings.

"ahem, i believe you two are stealing my job!" yakko jokingly said as he leaned against the frame of the huge door.

"oh please! be grateful that we're doing a better job than you!" dot stuck her tongue out at her brother.

"c'mon yakko, bring it in!" i offered him a hug since i had extra arm room.

"if ya say so doll!" he completely switched up and gave me a tight hug around my waist. not many people have given me hugs around the waist so, that hug caught me by surprise.

"someone's a bit flabbergasted" wakko pointed out the obvious.

"nah dawg that was out of pocket" i spat out while looking like a strawberry.

"out of pocket hmm? I'll show you out of pocket~" yakko gave me a smug look as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"OH MAN IT'S SO HOT OUTSIDE! WHY DON'T WE GO INSIDE WHERE IT'S COOL AND NOT SWEAT INDUCING?" i ran inside the water tower, mindlessly still holding wakko and dot. i stopped to put them down and take a look.

"wow! it's... like a kid's dream!" i said absolutely starstruck.

"well, you know what they say. never judge a book by its cover" yakko put an arm on my shoulder despite being shorter than me.

"who said i was judging?" i playfully hit him, yakko playing along and laughing.

"sibs! let us bestow our highest honor to our guest, Yami (n/n), and give her the Warner bros. tour!" yakko announced and quickly sped off to somewhere in the 'house'. he came back with a throne that has handles to pick up.

"huH-" i was thrown onto the throne, which was very high quality and comfy. yakko wakko and dot held me up and started moving. i was a bit uneasy since i was worried that i would be a bit too heavy for them. i didn't want them to fall or get hurt.

"bro it's ok y'all can put me dow-"

"nuh-uh-uh! you're getting the Warner bros tour! not some boring normal tour" yakko shushed, putting a finger on my mouth. he seemed like he wasn't struggling, i couldn't exactly see the other two but i didn't hear any signs of struggle. though i kept asking if they were ok and it's totally fine that i walk.

the tour was pretty cool! they had a bunch of stuff i never got to see in person as a kid, gags, toys, this must be incredible! i was still curious about who their care taker was, I'll leave that question for later though.

"that was amazing! I'm going to change into some more comfy clothes, ok?" i got off and went to grab some clothes out of my bag since i was still in my archery uniform shirt and pants.

"of course! take your time!" dot smiled at me.

i headed to the bathroom and locked the door. i started to change into a baggy graphic t shirt and some sweats. i also changed my hair into a high ponytail.

i came out of the bathroom changed, the hangout has officially begun!