CHAPTER 21: oopsie

dot handed me the next outfit. thankfully it wasn't a dress 'cause i saw that she picked out, what seemed like, a nice blouse. i was wrong.

she came to me with a corset looking top and a mini skirt as well, why does she even borrow this kinda stuff? isn't she like 10 or 11? the color and aesthetic seemed like something she would like, but it seemed questionable.

"oh great, and i thought that dress would be the most of it" i wanted to pass away from that moment, of course she had to pick this. it's super cute, don't get me wrong. some people would rock this, but not me. im super grateful that i shaved my legs for this or else this wouldn't be happening.

dot gleefully handed me the outfit but before i hesitantly stepped in the dressing room, she stopped me.

"wait! try it with these shoes too!" she handed me a pair of baby blue open toed heels. they weren't very tall and the heel was thick, they reminded me of those slide on princess heels I've collected as a kid.

"man, i ain't trying these on!" i shoved the shoes away from me.

"why not?! they're cute and simple! i assumed that you're not a big heels fan, so i picked out my lowest heel! you're welcome" dot argued with me and pouted.

"dude I'm sorry but i ain't giving out my piggies like that! these puppies aren't supposed to be free nowadays" i went into the dressing room and shut the door.

"so you're implying that you would give them out if someone would pay you?!" she screamed from the other side.

"no! i wouldn't give them out regardless!" i screamed back, to be honest it made me snicker a bit.

i tried on the outfit and instantly wanted to end it all. i have a wide rib cage, so no matter how thin, fit, or how much I suck in my stomach, my rib cage makes it look like i have a second pair of honkers. the wires on top were also cutting into my armpits, which isn't a very pretty feeling. the skirt was a bit tight and was too short to my liking. of course it was too short, it's a mini skirt. since I'm tall, i would constantly have to pull down the skirt when i do anything. surprisingly the sleeves weren't itchy, which I'm super grateful for.

i peeked my head out of the door and said "yeah, no this ain't doing it for me."

"awh c'mon! lemme see at least" dot empathetically said. i groaned and stepped out with a frown.

"c'mon, at least don't look like you smelled someone's fart" dot said 'fix your face' in her own words. i gave an obviously fake smile. we then heard knocking on her door.

"we're busy yakko!" dot yelled.

"hold on" i stepped to her door, making dot roll her eyes. i opened the door with my head only peaking out the other side.

"yakko? what do you need?" i looked at the cartoon. I've never figured out what species Warners are since they didn't look like people with fur suits once I've started to get to know them more, and they looked very similar to cartoons, so I've decided to refer to them as cartoons.

"uhhh you" he smirked, of course he would say that.

"yeah yeah, what do you really need" i blushed a bit since I'm getting used to that kind of response.

"it actually involves you. i wanna see your outfit, i-if you're comfortable with it" he twiddled his fingers. i was happy that he asked for my consent.

"sure, just don't make it weird" i let him in dot's room, knowing well that he'll 100% make it weird.

he gasped and suddenly had his tongue out. "helloooo nurse!" he said.

"ah jeez" i covered my face with my hands.

"what? i can't control my hormones when I'm with you, darling~" yakko put a hand on my shoulder.

"you can't what now" i deadpanned.

"nothing~!" yakko said in a sing song tone.

"y'know, you're the reason why schools have girls cover their shoulders and measure how long their clothes are" i jokingly smirked.

"oh yeah?" yakko smirked back and started to walk towards me.

i attempted to back away but ended up doing something much worse.