CHAPTER 15: emo debate

"oh really? i saw you eyeing that black nail polish when you wanted to supposedly pick the clear one" wakko tried to hide a chuckle but failed.

"i wasn't eyeing anything! plus, i don't think i even saw a black polish" i pouted and crossed my arms.

"yeah right, you're so emo! i should probably paint your toes black while we're at it" dot just kept on adding stuff to this dumb argument. i was pissed, but jokingly.

"what's going on here?" yakko barged into the room while we were arguing.

"yakko, i have terrible news to break to you!" dot ran up to her brother with worry.

"what happened!? are you guys ok?? are they cancelling our show?!" yakko shook her shoulders as he kept asking all the worst case scenarios. either dot was a super talented actress or he's just that gullible.

"no! your girlfriend's... emo!" dot fake fainted like a damsel in distress. i immediately freezed and blushed. so did yakko but he seemed to control it a bit better.

"aye man i ain't nobody's girlfriend, and i ain't emo" i stuttered as i walked up to yakko clearing things up.

"awh! it's ok to be emo! it's normal to be yourself, sweetheart ~" yakko leaned forward a little too close as friends, if i even consider him one. but i think I'll warm up to him soon, if he tries anything I'll give him something alright.

"I'm just assuming y'all have selective hearing" i sighed and leaned back where we were back at a platonically safe distance.

"anyway, next activity; makeovers!" dot pulled out her ridiculously long list and checked off the first box.

"mid activity to be honest" i said walking away but i stopped myself.

"wait- is there eyeliner involved??" i asked curiously.

"i knew it! she's emo!" dot pointed at me like I was caught red handed.

"I'm not! eyeliner is the only decent makeup that i can do and that i actually look good in, geez!" i shoved her playfully and she fell back dramatically.

"well eyeliner is makeup so yeah!" dot got back up.

"sweet" i smirked menacingly and looked at yakko with an idea in mind.

"look who's got charm now~" he winked at me and immediately broke my cool kid facade.

"ay cállate, ni te estaba mirándote como así (oh shut up, I wasn't even looking at you like that)" i blurted out what my mind was thinking.

"huh?" the siblings said in unison.

"oh! you speak spanish!" his eyes lit up with excitement and so did his siblings. here comes a long ride of questions, yippee.