Introduction

Join my Discord server - https://discord.gg/fB4uMXhWF8

Perseus, the God of Fate, Time, Tide, Wolves, Loyalty, and Destruction was the Firstborn of Kronos and Rhea. Born centuries before Hestia, he lived in his father's stomach alone. He never wanted to see any of his siblings down there. Just because he got dealt a bad hand, doesn't mean they had to too. Yet he knew more would follow.

Soon enough Five more of his siblings followed. They lived in the stomach of the Titan Lord's stomach until Zeus freed them. All 7 siblings were reunited. One thing all the elder gods agreed on was that Kronos' rule had run its course.

They defeated the Titan Lord after many long years. Finally, having been freed from the tyrant's rule. Six of the elder gods unanimously decided that Perseus should be the king, only to be rejected by the Lord of Fate. Perseus thought it should be their savior, who got such a high honor. Zeus became the King of Gods.

That's just how he was. Loved by his siblings, he was the father they all deserved. Even the most heartless beings loved him. He was the only Person except Rhea who could make Zeus listen to reason. His kindness outweighed even that of Hestia. His rage, on the other hand, was something that even Kronos, the cruelest of Titan's, couldn't match.

Third Person Pov

Perseus loved everyone, but none more so than Artemis. His brother Zeus forced him to marry his daughter Artemis a century ago. Perseus didn't want that, even though he already was in love with her. He didn't want her to be forced into a marriage with him. Still, he loved her with all his heart. He didn't touch her even after a century of being married to her. He respected her wishes. He saw how alone Artemis was, so he created the hunt for her, as a wedding gift.

Artemis loathed her husband. If she had a say in the matter, the moment she was forced into marriage with him, she would've put an arrow in the bastard's heart. She was a man-hating goddess, forced into marriage with a man. She saw how much in love with her Perseus was. 'Pathetic' she thought. The only thing she appreciated about him was her wedding gift.

Artemis loved her hunt, an all girl group of man haters. Commanded only by her, no males were allowed anywhere near them.

Artemis allowed the first male hunter to ever join her ranks. Orion, his skills in hunting were only matched by the Goddess of the Hunt. Perseus always warned her that the son of Poseidon, was not someone she should associate with. She ignored him like always.

What others didn't know was Orion was more than a hunter for her. Orion was her lover.

Artemis Pov

I entered my camp, and saw Orion, immediately, heat rushed to my face. His skills in hunting, and with a bow was what attracted me to him. He was always respectful of my hunters, treating them with the same respect he showed to me. I don't know what Perseus deal with him was. He never trusted Orion.

I knew what it was; Jealousy. How much more pathetic could my husband get. Whenever I saw him, anger would boil up inside me.

"Lady Artemis, do you wish to join me on a hunt?" Orion's polite voice called out from among my hunters.

I nodded at him, and prepared for the hunt. As soon as we were out of earshot of my hunters, Orion grabbed my waist and pulled me to him. I giggled at him, something I never thought I would ever do. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. I hadn't given him my maidenhood yet, but I was thinking of breaking it. We were lost in the passion of each other's lips that I didn't know how much time had passed.

Until a voice caused us to break apart. "Artemis?" Perseus voice called from behind me.

I turned to look at him. Hurt, Pain, Anger and betrayal were clear on his face. He composed himself and flashed out without saying another word. I should've felt guilt, but I didn't.