Las Vegas

So I have created a discord server, for you guys. If you want you can join and converse with me directly. Here's the invite link.

https://discord.gg/fB4uMXhWF8

"So where are we going now?" Annabeth asked, as she thought about where they could go next.

"Vegas, its time the lotus eaters find something else to put on their resume." Perseus said, glancing at her sideways.

"So where is our ride?" Grover asked him, as he looked around for any public transport. He couldn't see one.

"That will do just fine." Perseus said, pointing to a truck on the opposite side of the road.

Annabeth and Grover followed his direction and looked at the bus, the god had graciously chosen for them. They read the name and turned to look at him incredulously.

KINDNESS INTERNATIONAL: HUMANE ZOO TRANSPORT.

WARNING: LIVE WILD ANIMALS.

Third Person Pov

When the questers were situated inside the truck, they each had different reactions. Grover started muttering curses and threats. Annabeth felt anger, and Perseus eyes teared up. Oh! What's the reason for that?

The truck they were in wasn't a kindness truck; it was a smuggling vehicle. The most pathetic animals were residing inside; an albino lion, a zebra, and an antelope, and two wolves.

Someone had thrown the lion and the wolves some turnips, that they obviously didn't want to eat. The zebra and the antelope had each gotten a Styrofoam tray of hamburger meat. The zebra's mane mattered with chewing gum, like somebody had been spitting it in their spare time. The antelope had a stupid silver birthday balloon tied to one of his horns.

Grover and Annabeth helped the antelope, lion, and the zebra; while Perseus crouched next to the wolf cage. He snapped open the cage with his bare hands and tried to get the wolves to come out. The little pup wolf came out and nuzzled next to the god, but the mother wolf didn't move.

"She's dead," Perseus said in a low whisper. Annabeth and Grover barely heard it.

"The mother wolf, she is dead. The mortals on this truck killed my sacred animal due to their lack of empathy." Perseus growled from the back of his throat. What had happened to the world? They didn't care for the place they lived in, and now they are torturing them.

Annabeth looked at Perseus through sad eyes; until now she had not seen him this heartbroken. She could feel the anger radiating off him.

"The mortals disgust me at times, they have no care of the world they live in. Polluting the environment wasn't enough so now they torture the animals too." Grover said, without hiding the disgust in his words. He spoke the words that Perseus thought of.

"I need you to do something for me Satyr," Perseus ordered; his voice wasn't kind like they were used to. It was trembling with rage. It was the commanding voice of a god.

"Anything Lord Perseus," Grover replied quickly. He may have become friends with the god, but Perseus was still a god. He didn't want to offend him by denying.

"I need you to do perform a particular special satyr spell. I can't do it, only a satyr can; I need you to do Pan's farewell blessing." Perseus said, and looked at Grover.

Grover gasped and his eyes went wide; even the council of cloven elders couldn't perform that particular blessing. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. He couldn't even perform basic tracking spells accurately. How could he cast a spell of this grandeur?