Westover Hall & The Hunters

Hey folks, I am here once again with another update. Been trying my fullest to drop an update every Sunday lately and keep writing regularly. But, my class tests start from this week, so I might not have an update next Sunday.

While it's sad, I have college and my little jobs to tend to. So, I am not as able to write as much as I would care for.

Though, you have all been wonderful readers, and I appreciate every single one of you. (Not the weirdo that asked me to write Luke/Annabeth fic.) Fuck you bro.

But the rest are all lovely.

https://discord.gg/vJtaaaygvq Join my discord channel. Anyways, here is my discord channel, join the server and feel free to ask me questions regarding the stories. Or you know, if you just want a friend to talk to.

That's about it. 

It had been a few hours since Perseus had told the two demigoddesses about their trip to Maine. At first the girls had thought that it was going to be another adventure or vacation to get away from camp. However, when Perseus told them that it was in fact a rescue mission, it was safe to say that they were both disappointed.

It had been almost two hours since Perseus had informed them of their trip, and given them time to sort out their duties. His foot impatiently tapped against the ground, as he waited for Thalia and Annabeth to arrive at their usual spot. Thalia's pine tree. Yes, they were calling the tree that from now, instead of the huge ass pine tree.

Anyways, getting off-topic there for a second.

Perseus' foot continued to impatiently tap against the ground, creating a small thumping sound that seemed to increase with every passing second. His normal tapping was strong enough that a small hole had started forming beneath his foot without protest. His hands fidgeting around in his pocket, playing with a small hair clip and ring he had picked out from his armory.

For an elder god, Perseus sure showed the full signs of a demigod with Adhd.

His thumbing came to a halt, when he saw the girls heading his way. "Took you a long while," he muttered blithely. Instead of the usual smile he always wore when talking to them, he looked troubled and unfocused.

Annabeth and Thalia looked at each other, their faces marred with confusion. Of all the times they had met him, he never had once been this way. Something was bothering him and they needed to know what it was.

"What is it?" Annabeth asked as she walked to his side and took his hand in hers. Her answer came delayed as his fist closed in on hers, gripping her significantly smaller hand possessively. Almost to the point of hurting her, but Perseus hadn't realized that for some reason, she figured. He was acting strangely, like something bad was going to happen.

He should've been smiling at seeing them, like he was doing a few hours ago. But something had changed in the short span of time they had left him for, something significant to make the God of Time lose focus.

Perseus looked up at the clear blue skies. Birds flying at the distant horizon, sunlight falling on their faces, winds slowly breezing past them, making them almost sigh in content. The white clouds casting a shadow over the horizon; the meadow around them swaying with the cold breeze. Crickets, frogs, and other animals singing in harmony. It felt like the most beautiful day possible.

Eyes still trained at the skies, he answered, "A terrible storm is coming."

Confusion got the best of Annabeth, and she turned to look at Thalia, her face equally addled. The weather around them was so soothing and beautiful that they could not have believed that a storm was anywhere in sight at the upcoming days. However, they knew better than to ignore Perseus' warning.