The Prophecy Comes True

Join my Discord server - https://discord.gg/fB4uMXhWF8

"I know my family were wrong the way they treated the peaceful Titans, and I would change them soon. Just give me the weapons so we don't have to fight. I bore you no ill," Perseus tried to placate his anger.

Lelantos thought for a moment, then shook his head, like someone was whispering in his head, "It matters not the Olympians have grew arrogant in their rule. The Titans will rule once again, my Lord Kronos is rising, and he will bring forth the golden age." He said, and slid the bolt and the helm back into his quiver. Lelantos unsheathed the knives, and held them in a threatening manner, "And I should do my king a favor by taking out Olympus' best chance at surviving. He will reward me greatly for your head."

Perseus sighed internally, he didn't want to fight him, but he had no choice now. He looked around at the busy road of Las Vegas; he stopped time around him so they wouldn't get hurt much. He summoned his trident and stood in a fighting position. "As you wish."

Third Person Pov

Annabeth took out the pen Perseus had given her, and uncapped it, turning it into a sword. She pointed the sword at Lelantos and got ready to fight.

Lelantos smirked, looking at Annabeth, "Is that a challenge I see little girl?"

Annabeth was about to respond before Perseus interrupted her, "Don't say anything Annabeth. Do not attack him. He cannot attack you as long as you don't challenge him, or attack him first. Stand down, no matter what happens stand back. He is very skilled and will strike you down in an instant."

Annabeth didn't want to stay out of the fight, but she nodded to Perseus. If Perseus said someone was skilled, she didn't want to test that herself. She would leave that to the millennia-old god. Though she kept the sword gripped in her hand. If needed, she would jump at the fight. She was a demigod. They were born to fight impossible odds, and if that meant fighting a Titan, then that's what she would do.

Grover was silent the whole time, trembling in fear. This quest was far more dangerous than anything he had ever heard was. They had fought a God, Gigante, and now a Titan. Thankfully, the whole thing would be over soon.

Lelantos didn't give them the chance and fired an arrow at them. With the precision of an assassin, Perseus caught the arrow in his hand. His trident vanished, and a black bow appeared in his hand. The bow was made of darkness, and it looked deadly. Perseus pulled the string back, and an arrow made of darkness, similarly to the bow appeared out of nowhere.

The two immortals started trading shots at each other. Arrows whizzed everywhere as neither of them got an advantage over the other.

Annabeth could not see a single fault in either of the immortals skills. She had trained with the Apollo cabin, and saw them fire arrows with precision. Hades, she had seen the hunters of Artemis in action, their skills in archery. But they couldn't even come close to these two immortals.

When Perseus realized it was going nowhere, he summoned a throwing knife and threw it at the Titan. Lelantos' bow strings snapped from Perseus' throw. A huge bang was heard as the Titan was thrown back; his symbol of power was damaged. That was a huge blow to an immortal's ego. Immortals were rather attached to their weapons.

Perseus knew that he had pissed Lelantos immensely, but that was his intention. He had never fought Lelantos before, but he knew that the Titan hunter was a formidable enemy. Unlike others, he didn't use brute strength; instead, he relied on his intelligence and skills.

Perseus had fought more battle than he would care to admit. When on Chaos' planet he had gone and fought on lots of different planets, and fought a lot of different people. He knew how to make even the smartest warriors lose they're calm, and fight recklessly.