Synopsis

Cordelia, who was already beyond the marriageable age, quickly agreed upon the arrival of a marriage proposal from one of the most influential and well-known noblemen.

She wedded Leon expecting a pleasant married life, only to be greeted with cracks and mishaps.

A beautiful woman who is only a noble by name

And a dashing man who is a noble with power.

Not long after their wedding, her bewitching yet indifferent and cold husband gave her a contract and declared an agreement.

"We are forbidden from meddling with each other's affairs. Do not expect love in this marriage."

"And within two years, if you fail to birth an heir, we will have a divorce."

Each word was vividly engraved in her mind as she obediently did as she was told, fulfilling her duties as his wife throughout the course of their marriage. However, as the said year approaches without an heir, Cordelia slowly prepared herself to sign the divorce papers and leave.

But why is it that Leon, who had treated her badly from the very beginning, was suddenly desperate and trying very hard to make her stay?

_____________________________

English is not my first language, feel free to point out any errors!

____________________________

This is an 18+ novel that contains sexual and erotic contents.

Please expect grammatical errors as such, since this book is still unedited. And since this is inspired to be written like a fairytale book, expect a few onomatopoeia's or sound effects as they call it.

_____________________________

This book is protected under Copyright Law.

Plagiarism is a crime!
___________________________

You may know Leon, the male lead of this story as Lyle's older brother from His Darling Shrew and the Emperor's assistant from His Darling Witch

©All rights reserved.

Started: August 4, 2022

Completed: July 20, 2023