Chapter 14

"Nghh."

"Haa..." A hot heavy breath left Leon's lips as he groaned.

"Nn."

"Ah!"

As Cordelia moved her hips on top of Leon, her breathing became more uneven. Pleasure prickled all throughout her body as she took his member in, ramming inside her tender mounds as her firm bosoms bounced with her movement.

"Hngh..!"

"Keep going." Leon groaned, breathing heavily as he did.

"Nn." She softly bit her lips, in hopes of preventing herself from making any more lewd sound. But even so, the clear expression of joyful pleasure that was clearly written all over her face was lewd enough to begin with.

It was a nice view for Leon, who was laid back, receiving Cordelia's favor. "Hah." A hot breath left his lips as he exhaled.

He threw his head back from pleasure as he reached more of her depth, rubbing against her core. It was hot and sweet and the same time, that even he could not bear to keep lewd moans from escaping his lips.

"Ngh..."

"Ah..."

Cordelia was not any better at keeping her voice in either. Even as she did bite her lips to prevent any sound of hers from coming out, she still kept making muffled moans, turning Leon on even more.

Her eyes were hazy as she looked at his muscled chest, where her long unkempt hair was messily sprawled all over his fair white skin.

"Nghh...!" Another moan left her lips as he rubbed against her spot.

"Hah, keep doing that." Leon said. His voice sounded rough and uneven, as though he was out of breath.

"Oh!"

Cordelia gazed upon his eyes with a glint of determination. And with that, she began to fasten up her pace, moving steadily as she was told.

"Ahnn!" Her soft voice clouded Leon's ears. Pleasure was all that she felt as it wrapped around her body, especially the spot that his tip continuously hit.

"A-Ahh...!"

"Mmh..."

"Nnghh! Ah! A-Ah..!"

Her sweet voice was all that prickled Leon's ears. "Hah." He scoffed, yet the corners of lips subtly rose, merging into a subtle smirk, despite being out of breath.

Cordelia's sweet voice that filled his ears unknowingly made him more aroused. And she could definitely feel his length grow stiffer inside her.

"Nn.!"

"Keep doing that... Ha..." His low voice tickled her ears, so soothing yet commanding.

"Le— Ah!" Cordelia's words were interrupted by her own voice. To say at the very least, she was startled because of Leon's sudden movement.

"Ahnn...." Her gaze immediately locked with his, her face turning bright with a subtle tint of red. The look of surprise was ridden in her eyes, in that very brief moment. Because right now, Leon's left hand was holding her hip down, embedding his member more inside her as he throbbed against her walls.

"Hahh... You're clenching onto me rather nicely." He said, looking directly at her as if to see her reaction.

"Ah!" Cordelia was unable to lee her voice in as Leon had suddenly rammed his hips into her mound.

"A-Ah! Wait— Nghh!!!"

The faint sound of their skin clapping together filled the quiet and empty room. The part Cordelia's  inner thighs gradually grew wetter as Leon continued to thrust his hips into her, ravaging her depths with every move.