School day

Reader pov:
I was walking down the sidewalk when I saw mei.
"Hey! Mei!" I said running up to her.
"Oh hey y/n!" She turned around facing me, smiling.
"Look what I got y/n!" She said as she opened her bag showing 4-Town. She shoved it in my face making me look at the lead singer, Robeir. I felt a small blush come upon my cheeks.
"Look at this!" Mei-mei showed me the cover of 4-town and she was pointing at a girl who was really pretty. It is actually me. I'm a new addition to the band and they are my new friends as well. Mei-mei and me started to walk to school, while she was still looking at my picture.

TIMESKIP, AFTER SCHOOL..
I was walking back from school over to the studio. Until, I heard a noise from the bushes. I froze and looked around seeing nothing I entered the place.
I walked over to the boys who where rehearsing and Robeir was staring at me because if what I was wearing.
I was wearing a black crop-top with a black and red flannel with black ripped jeans and converse.
"Hello everyone! What song are we playing for the concert?" I asked looking at the boys. They all showed me the lost of songs and the first one on the paper said, 'all I want is everything-y/n solo' I was shocked, I looked at the boys.
   " fine ill do it.. but! You guys have to dance to the worst song you can find after!" I smiled, and the boys gave me looks while I chuckled.