exsposed

AT THE STUDIO

READERS POV:
"You have to sing it now tho! We want to see you sing again!" Robaire asked me, giving me a puppy eye look. I lightly blushed at his actions.
"Fine, I will sing." I sigh. I start to get ready to sing when I heard a chair fall down.

MEI-MEIS POV:
oh shoot! I knocked down a chair! I still can't belive I made it to the 4 town studio! I look to see the girl from the poster, WITH HER MASK OFF- wait.. thats y/n!

READERS POV:
I go over to where the noise was and saw mei-mei!? My eyes widened. "Mei-mei? What are you doing here? Wait, I guess you found out then.." I asked sighing and put my head down in shame.
  "Its OK y/n I won't tell anyone. But.. where you going to sing!?" She asked me. I smiled nodding at her. Her eyes widened and sat down in a seat waiting for me to start, I walked away and started the music.
(PLAY VICTORIOUS ALL I WANT IS EVERYTHING!)
    When I finished everyone looked at me smiling even Robaire.... everyone cheered for me. I smiled.
  "WOW!!! Y/N!!! YOUR AWSOME-wait.. what time is it?..." mei  asked me. I told her it was about 10 minutes after 2:15 and she froze running out and continued cheering for me....

Mei-mei's POV:
  "Where were you mei-mei!?" My mom asked me. I showed her my homework and she smiled at me in relief. I started to clean when I got a message from y/n saying, 'see you at the concert! Love you bestie!' I smiled once more before continuing to clean.

ROBAIRS POV:
I watched y/n as she singed I was impressed she was so good at singing and dancing! She's so perfect...
I smiled at her and she looked at me warmly smiling back. I lightly blushed.