😤THE GIRL😡

I cheered with the crowd smiling when I looked back at Robaife kissing another girl!? I smiled as I walked off the stage but the changed when I knocked down the girl away from Robwire! "What are you doing bitch!"I yelled but not too loud. She gave me a evil smile when Robaire as sad,and mad at the girl?
  "And you Robaire! Why!? HUH!!"I was furious! I ran off to the lounge where the rest of the band was,they all saw me crying and I told them what happened and they where furious!they all ran off the yell at Robaire but they stopped and ran back to me. I was so confused,but then Robaire cam up to me and said, "Baby,I did not kiss sher she did to mee first!I tried to pull away but she was too strong!"he yelled at me. I cried in his chest and he we both kissed!
    "Sont ever do that to me again! I love you too much babyz!!"I yelled at him. He hugged me smiling calmly. I loved his smile so much!

TIMESKIP TO THE NEXT DAY:
ROBAIRES POV:
I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes and with y/n laying on my bare chest.i played with her hair for a while until she woke up and looked at me tired and happy at the same time.
  "Morning baby.."y/n said in her sleepy voice. It was so cute! She is cute tho not gonna lie!
"Morning babe!now,do you want to eat breakfast or stay like this for the time being?"I asked. I w a fea,,y curious of what she would say! I mean this girl is full of surprises!! "I want to stay like this for the being...you like a pillow baby!"she said,as she complimented me,making me blush a bit! I got comfterbal and went on my phone to see so many snap hat notifications flooding my phone?!

READERS POV:
   "I want to eat now baby..!"I said to Robaire looking up at him. He gave me a warm smile and got off me while I got off the bed too.
  We both went downstairs to eat brekqfatsbut the I saw the boys singing in the MORNING!!! Not today!
I walked up to them taking away their mics and speakers and then putting them in the closet!I was not feeling it today! Them I went to sit down a the table and ate my cereal....

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT, AND SORRY THST THIS IS SHORT TOO IM REALLY TIRED. BYEEE LOVE YOU GUYS