leaked

READERS POV:
I smiled and left the stage to get a water. A couple minutes later I go to see the time and see that its only about 30 minutes till the concert!
I decide to use the time to see videos since I have mesmerized everything. I look and see me on stage singing?! I see the user and it shows tae-yong!? "TAE!!!" I yell for him, he pops up in front if me worried and scared. I give him a death but I goes away when he shows me the chip of me dancing, I smile.
  "Fine! Your off the hook!" He gave me a smile and walked away to his positions. 

TIMESKIP TO CONCERT TIME!
TYLERS POV:
I wait for the concert to start when I am seen by the girls and mei-mei..
"Tyler?!" They all scream at me. The next thing I see is the countdown for the concert to start! I start to cheer with the crowed.

Readers pov:
"Let's go!" I say excited. I enter the cage and start to see the boys next to me and in there poses. I wink at the crowd and they go wild and the cage opens on cue.
"How's it going everyone! Ready for the best show of your lives!" Robaire yells at the crowd. I smile. They all stop when they look at the screen. Its the video of me singing! The music starts and the boys too get in position. I start to sing.

Timeskip to the end of the concert!
Mei-meis pov:
  I am mesmerized by y/ns singing. I smile and cheer for her along with everyone else. The spotlight goes on me when y/n cues me to come on stage. I go and stand next to her awkward.
"Hey sup mei-mei! Want to come backstage with me when I'm done? She wispers to me at the stairs secretly. I nod and she smiles warmly at me. I walk with her while the boys sign autographs y/n did too so it was busy and she got to meet some other people who got the V.I.P passes.
  "Hey mei-mei! Let's go now." Y/n tells me and I nod following her to the lounge. She relaxes on the coach and I do too we have some laughs and drama conversations. I hear someone walking and I turn around to see Robaire. I almost cry but I don't and relax and when he sits next to y/n I feel a little bit a jealousy... what no she's my best friend its her life and maybe he likes her too ill accept it.

Readers pov:
The conversation ended with mei-mei since she had to go home. I yawned and passed out sleepy on the coach but I passed out on Robaires shoulder, who was also asleep.

Tyler's pov:
I yelled with the crowd when n/n winked and entered the stage. I was crying with joy! We all saw her singing and I fell like I recognized her for somewhere but I was too mesmerized by her looks to worry.
  A couple minutes later I saw the spotlight go on mei-mei when she was able to go talk to n/n! I was so jealous of mei-mei!!!!